Have you seen this one, (error)

• "not enough storage is available to process this command"

This is when I try to convert jgp to dcm images. I have a new P4 Win XP, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD, funny, when I use DicomWorks, it has no problem convertiing and saving to directory.

I need to be able to, convert images, and burn to CD.

DicomWorks will convert jpg to dcm files, but it will not burn to CD or send via Email.

Sorry about mentioning the other software, I have been evaulating several types this past week, to find the best, for my department.

Thanks

• I go it to work, but I could only do 2 or 3 images at a time. I was trying to do 12 images, (4 exams) at the same time.

The CR Burning component worked nicely, when I went to test on another computer, K-Pacs Lite performed beautifully, so no problems there.

This is not my 1st exposure to KPacs, I tried using it on a Win98 machine and it had problems talking to the Stentor Server. I think the problem is the Active X component of the iSite software that runs in IE6. I now have a a WinXP machine, still the same problem, no talkie to Stentor.

thanks K-PACS Team, this is the software that I will use for burnig any CD's for patients.

jim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!