Configure to recieve and send studies

• I am having difficulty sending images to KPACs from a remote computer. I use the Orex/Onyx system and can send to my teleradiology service but cannot send to the computer I have KPACs set up on.

I am able to ping the remote computer from the KPACs but not ping the KPACs from the remote. Both have static IP's.

Once this is setup, how do I send to the teleradiology service from the KPACs

Thanks in advance for your help. I am excited about this program

• The failure to c-Echo K-PACS server from your remote system indicates that either a firewall blocks all communication, the settings are incorrect or the K-PACS server is not running.
    Please make shure that the StoreSCP of K-PACS (KPSERVER.exe) is running at all. To check this, click "local settings" and then "ServerAdminTool".
    The dialog will show you if the server is running or not and what port it is listening to.

regards,
    Andreas

Ps.: If you found out that the server is not running please make sure that no other application is using port 111.

• Can you post more information about you configuration, please. What are the network and DICOM parameter you set up in both stations (KPacs, Orex). If the Orex system has a log, does it show any information?

Yves Neumann

• Kpacs
    Installation directory
    C:\KPacs\

Q/R SCU Application entity title
    SMDNC

Move SCU Application entity title
    KPacsMove

Kpacs Server entity title
    KPServer

path of local image box
    C:\KPacs\Imagebox\

port 1040

Orex

AE title remote
    SMDNC

Host Ip address
    AE Title local
    onyxserver

• Did you set up the port 1040 on the Orex system for the remote KPacs, too?
    BTW, sending of DICOM data is not belonging to Q/R. Try to use the KPServer AE, please.

Yves

• You have to state the AET of K-PACS server (in your case KPServer) not the Q/R SCU's AET as remote AET on your OREX machine. Btw: in most cases it is better not to use different AET's for Store, Move and Find (I know that the default settings are different, but I will change this with one of the next updates).

regards,
    Andreas

• The only way to get on is to enable some kind of communication loggin. You can either start the OREX logfile creation or you could manually start IQServer in verbose mode. To do so you have to stop the server (serverAdminTool) and go to ToolBar::Start::Run and type "cmd"
    In the command shell you then have to type:

{iQ-View install path} \server\IQSERVER.exe -v -dw -od {iQ-View install path}\server\database -aet KPSERVER

know you will see if the server receives an echo/store request and what it answers.

regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!