IQVIEW doesn't detect printer changes at restart

• Hi. I have a problem with an IQVIEW 2.8.0. Each time the user enter the print manager, a windowsprinter is selected. The user change it to a DICOM printer and it works fine. When the user changes the study and open the manager, the DICOM print is selected. But when the user closes the IQVIEW and opens it again, the print manager shows the windowsprinter again. I checked and the program changes the iqview.ini file each time it closes and it stores the SelectedPrinter field with the correct printer. But when the program starts again, it changes the iqview.ini to another different value. Please help me with this, thanks.

• Hello luistobon,

are you able to attach your printer.txt from your iQ-VIEW folder to a post here so I can take a look at it? (Or make it available in another way)

The expected behavior is that the selected printer will be remembered (as you already observed in the ini file) and in general this works flawlessly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!