Transfer Images

• I am receiving images without issue. When I click on the study to transfer, I am only sending a series of the study to the destination. For example, if it is an MRI case, I get the first series in the destination but not all. I have the study selected at the route. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    Susan

• Dear Susan

This is not an issue that can be easily solved without knowing any details. It can be a problem in the communication between the two devices or can have to do with the images themselves.

The best would be to use the highest log level on both ends (iQ-VIEW/K-PACS and destination station) and to try and transfer images again. Afterwards check both logs to see if there are any errors in it and clues on why the transfer fails.

In case you are using iQ-VIEW and have a valid service and support package, please inform your reseller of these issues and provide them with the log files as well as a sample study with which the issues appear.

Kind regards

Sabine Stridde

--
    IMAGE Information Systems Ltd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!