Query problem help!!

• ok i have a k-pacs server working perfect on a server.I can transfer studies and check this ones on my server.but when i try to make a query of the studies on the server using another computer in the network(the same computer that i transfer the studies) it give me an error:

/28/2013 2:27:08 PM ThreadID[0] : C-Find request on STUDY level with KPServer initiated.
    [0] >> : c-Find association with KPServer rejected
    [0] >> : c-Find association with KPServer closed
    6/28/2013 2:27:08 PM ThreadID[0] : Closed.
    Task processed with errors
    if you can help plz (sorry my bad inglish)

• Dear VJG1588

Keep in mind that K-PACS is not a PACS but a DICOM viewer. You can use it to query a PACS (with query/retrieve SCP function) or to send DICOM data to another DICOM node. However, K-PACS cannot be queried. There is no Q/R SCP function implemented.

If you are not working diagnostically, you may try ConQuest (see this forum) as a central archive. It has the functionality you are looking for. However, if you are working diagnostically, then you should be looking for applications certified as medical devices according to FDA 510(k) and/or CE. Feel free to check out our products iQ-VIEW as certified radiological reading station and iQ-WEBX as professional PACS server (incl. web viewer and mobile device viewer).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!