web pages empty

• Hello Marcel,
    Thank you for the web interface in 1.4.14.
    I have 1.4.14 installed with mysql and web server on WAMP. Everything is workign fine on the server end. All of sudden I can not see any query results on the web browser. when I look at the server with debug mode on at level 5 all I get is:
    "
    [SERVERNAME] 9999,0400 422 UN "query:DICOMStudies|patientid,studyinsta,patientnam,studydate,studydescr,studymodal||<TR><TD><A HREF=dgate.exe?port=5678&address=172.17.22.241&mode=queryseries&query=DICOMStudies.patientid+=+'%s'+and+DICOMSeries.studyinsta+=+'%s'>%0.0s %0.0s %0.0s %0.0s%s</"
    [SERVERNAME] Query Tables: DICOMStudies
    [SERVERNAME] Columns : patientid,studyinsta,patientnam,studydate,studydescr,studymodal
    [SERVERNAME] Where : (null)
    [SERVERNAME] Order : (null)
    [SERVERNAME] 0000,0002 18 UI AffectedSOPClassUID "1.2.840.10008.1.1"
    [SERVERNAME] 0000,0100 2 US CommandField 48
    [SERVERNAME]0000,0110 2 US MessageID 7
    [SERVERNAME]0000,0800 2 US DataSetType 257
    [SERVERNAME] 9999,0400 6 UN "silent"

Before this the web server used to list all the patients and studies on the database, now even with specified patientID and other paramenters all I get is empty web page with headers.

Nothing has changed far as configuratiaon is concern, I have more than 10000 studies in the database, and adding ,but I can query those studies from GUI without any problem.
    does the number of studies has something to do with it?
    According to the manual the WEB server uses in memory index for study search, does the MySQL indexing has something to do with it?
    Is there any other logs about the private communication between the web server and the conquest server?

Thank you for time and reply in advanced.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!