IQ-View password protection

• Hi,

I protected the "Local settings" and "Server Admin Tool" both with passwords.
    When I open the "Local settings button, the application asks for the PW and all is OK.
    When I try to open from the "Local settings" window the "Server Admin Tool", a pop-up appears for the login, however grayed-out and not accessible for any entry for the PW needed for the "Server Administration Tool".
    At this stage I advise to make the "Server Administration Tool" not PW protected.

In the meanwhile, when IQ-View is running and I startup the "Server Administration Tool" manually from the desktop, the "Server Administration Tool" window pops up with all empty fields.

Installed version IQ-View 2.5.0c trial

Best regard,

Chris

• Quote from ome_chris

In the meanwhile, when IQ-View is running and I startup the "Server Administration Tool" manually from the desktop, the "Server Administration Tool" window pops up with all empty fields.

That's funny, when I close that window, the file Server.ini appears on the desktop!

Contents:

Code
    -aet =
    Port =
    FIFOMax = 0
    FIFOMin = 0
    -od =
    -db =

Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!