what is IQview worklist and worklist server?

• I just download the trial version IQview from the website as I wanna try to use the worlist feature. Where I can download teh pro version of IQview for trail? If I like it, how much it will cost?

Can anyone explain the worklist and how the worklist works? I have already checked the mannul, follow the instructions there to set up the worklist, however, it doesn't get reponse from the other machine. In my opinion, it should connect to another machine which should be install K-PACS of IQView and something else. Am I right.

Maybe I should download the PRO version of iQ-VIEW.

Thanks a lot ahead.

Allen

• The trial version works as PRO version for 15 days after installation and additional 15 days as the basic version. There is no special PRO trial available. Pricing information are available by contacting one of our distributors. A list of distributors is available on our web site.

Worklist is a concept in DICOM to provide certain information (patient information, study or series information). iQ-VIEW acts as a worklist client that uses the service and information provided by a worklist server (usually a information system like RIS or HIS with worklist features). So, in order to use worklist features in iQ-VIEW PRO you will need a worklist server available in your network.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!