Modify header data window cannot be closed

• Hi all,
    I am currently trying out the nice K-PACS workstation v1.6 as a PACS client.

It seems to me that the modify DICOM header function does not behave consistently. With a stack of 500CT images in the local imagebox, I tried to modify the "Study Description" with the popup window titled "Modify header data". Upon clicking the "Accept" button, another progress window will usually show up indicating the progress. If everything goes alright, the progress dialog will close, AND the "Modify header data" window will close also.

However, I have observed that in many cases, the progress dialog will close upon changing the header data, but the "Modify header data" window remained open. If that happens, there is no way for me to close the window unless I shutdown K-PACS. pressing the "Accept"/"Cancel"/the "cross" will not have any effect at all.

It looks to me that the above behavior usually happens on series with multiple images (in my case CT image stacks). wonder if anyone could confirm if that's the case.

Thanks for all insight!

Below is the log when it happens ("Modify header data" window remained open and cannot be closed, progress window is closed):

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!