export-import

• I am using latest stable version of cconquest. I have a site to site vpn connection with a hospital using ADAC (now Phyllips) nuclear medicine network. I have a ADAC workstation in my office and daily transferring nuclear stdies from hospital network to my ADAC workstation. I have to manually transfer each study or hospital has to push each study everyday. I want to use conquest as a gateway between two ADAC workstations. I want to automate the process so that when there is a new studiy at hospital ADAC workstation, it automatically transfer to conquest and copy to my ADAC workstation. I think it is possible, but I really don't know how to do it. Any help please?

• Does the ADAC transfer studies as DICOM? The nuclear medicine department where I work has Philips cameras with Jetstream workstations and stores studies in .img format, but converts them to DICOM for import/export.

As far as I am aware Conquest does not have a polling mechanism to automatically check for new studies. If the hospital's ADAC workstation can be setup as a DICOM node then you could either search by date or use "find local missing patients" in combination with forwarding to transfer studies.

A more difficult method is to write a program using findscu and movescu from the dcmtk toolkit to find new studies on the workstation and transfer them. This is the method I use to copy studies from 2 Philips and 1 GE workstation every night.

• Both ADAC workstations has a DICOM software. I can query from both system on conquest. I can also send images to conquest from ADAC, but cannot get from conquest. How are you moving images everyday?

• Make sure LittleEndianExplicit is disabled in dgatesop.lst. The workstation will not be able to query conquest if it is enabled. On the Jetstream it will even cause the workstation to crash.
    If it is disabled you may have to post some of the logfiles for further diagnosis.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!