Import DICOM on remote drives

• Dear dlu

Reading in a high number of DICOM objects will take a while as they need to be registered in the database file as well as stored in the local imagebox. This is nothing that needs fixing.

However, you may want to consider professional tools that are specialized in reading in DICOM data and sending it directly to a remote DICOM station such as a PACS. Take a look at the DICOMReader software (http://www.dicomreader.com/). It could prove really helpful in your case.

• Dear David,

Thanks for your message and interest in DICOMReader.

I forwarded your inquiry to our sales manager in the US. He'll be contacting you today.

If you prefer, you can also contact him directly:

Ralph Ackermann
    (858) 212-5490
    Sales Manager of North America

Kind regards,

Alejandro

• Quote from dlu

DICOM Reader actually work better for importing. Do anyone know how much is the DICOM READER 5.0 PRO version cost?

I don't know the exact price of the DICOM READER 5.0 PRO.
    But it might be expensive, I guess.
    If you just wanna common use, I don't suggest you buy some expensive so-called professional softwares.
    For myself, I prefer to those DICOM reader SDKs whose processing way is much simpler and faster.
    Or you can just try the free trials on the web. However, the free ones do not have so many functions.
    It's quite confusing...Right? :?:?:?:?
    But if you are looking for professional help, the professional software is always the best choice.

Best regards

• Before using DICOM Reader, you may get to know what DICOM is. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) is the industry standard that is designed for medical imaging filed, which provides various diagnostic and therapeutic equipment manufacturers a way to conduct digital communication. Thus, DICOM is often used for medical information processing, storage, printing, recording and transmission.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!