Cannot view Images

• Trying to run CD given to me as a patient. When I try to open an image, I receive the following messages: "Unable to extract this file format" "Huffman table corrupted" "Unable to read this file - Is this really a JPEG image?" What am I missing?

• I am using kpacsworkstation v1.6.0 and uncompressed format for importing a large amount of exams already being available from an efilm v2 installation.
    The exams are in dicom structure directorys. Kpacs has succesfully imported all the images and constructed the database without any error images , but when i try to open an exam i get the following error message "Huffman table corrupted".
    It doesn't happen with all the exams. It only happened to some(a large amount) exams being produced by an old phillips CT aura which where transfered by dicom network to the efilm server.For example if i import 10 examinations from that CT dicoms(directly,not by dicom network) , 8 of them will display that error message when i try to view them.
    I tried importing them to other formats like Jpeg and COMPATIBILITY MODE(implicitVR) but i get the same result...And i couldn't try the verbose mode ,'cause i couldn't activate it.
    I found a way around this by importing the exam in efim(not by dicom network) and then exporting by burn to media-->DICOMDIR - IHE Compliant(packager options) , i then import that directory to kpacs (directly,not by dicom network) and i can view them without getting the error message.

Any help ???? I spent already a lot of time importing 5606 old examinations and it is really dissapointing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!