Posts by pirandello

Sorry if I answer you with delay but I had to "study" (lua language) and I tried your configuration but it wasn't working, and then I have folded for the solution of the problem with creating transaction (I use postgresql as a database).
    But I noticed some things that will be helpful in the future:
    1) I have configured in the lan, with TAC and workstations "G.E." conquest: the search from "G.E." to "CONQUEST" worked, but we had a block of Conquest console when I was doing some research on "G.E.";
    2) I plugged in "lan PACS ONE" to verify who blame the problem but everything worked well both from and towards "G.E.", and both "PACS" ONE "and" CONQUEST ".
    I hope essert helpful and if you need me to do further verification please contact me I am at your complete disposal.
    I wanted to ask if it was possible to insert when you use the shell commands, a response to operation "correct" or "incorrect", because when you give a command, sometimes it is not clear if the operation was successful or not.
    For the rest I have to say that "CONQUEST" is really awesome (according to my humble point of view the better) so much that I'm developing on it a "radiological management" which of course will be open source: I just hope to finish it soon.
    A good luck for the next developments in the say good-bye and I hope to see in CONQUEST as soon as possible, the integration of "HL7".

Thank you for your fast response, and just now I started to realise the potential of your work in Conquest.
    I have re-read the manual (I don't have a good English but I have a lot of patience to learn) but as you know in order to understand the workings of things we want examples.
    For this reason I would need a small base from where to start to work, in fact, my idea is to create a table with 4 fields:
    1) event: containing the term authentication (see information) or the transaction carried out (sending, reading, converting images, ect);
    2) Host: who send the instance;
    3) date and time;
    4) Info: If authentication is the name of the user, if investment is an operation must contain the AET, the patient, the patient id, etc.
    All this data must then be inserted in a database
    Then as I just don't think to, for one that starts like myself, and not having a basic minimum, I can make this idea and that's why I'm here to ask for help.
    Thanks for your patience