Posts by robertvanommen

The strange thing is that it is disabled..
    #BigEndianExplicit 1.2.840.10008.1.2.2 transfer

can you think of another cause? I use version: DGATE (1.4.17e2, build Tue Jun 17 22:26:00 2014, bits 32).

Regards,
    Robert

Hi Marcel,

We have a strange problem and hope you can help.

The modality that sends the images to conquest produces CT images with JPEG Lossless, Process 14 (selection value 1) 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.70 compression.
    We use a simple export converter: forward to XX
    XX is configured with j2 compression in ACRNEMA.MAP
    The images are received on the other PACS but upon opening the images they get a message that the images can't be opened (corrupt).

If i change the export converter to point to our own main PACS (same manufacturer as the other hospital) our PACS is also configured with J2.
    The images are not corrupt...!??

The only thing i can find in the conquest logs is that when we send to XX i see: Accepted compression: ui
    if we send to our own PACS is see: Accepted compression: j1

Is there anything i can do to fix this? Or is the problem on the other side?

Regards,
    Robert

You could try to just delete the private sop classes when they enter conquest.
    Philips Private MR Series Data Storage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.2 and Philips Private MR Examcard Storage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.4
    are not images so you could delete them if you're only interested in seeing images.