Posts by robertvanommen

Hi Marcel,

found some new files that will not import into Conquest.

Error: ***(Exp) Encountered an invalid group order during load of DCM file (after 70079107)

When i do a dicomdump with DCMTK i get the following warnings:

W: Found element (7005,110a) with VR UN and undefined length, reading a sequence with transfer syntax LittleEndianImplicit (CP-246)

W: Found element (7005,110b) with VR UN and undefined length, reading a sequence with transfer syntax LittleEndianImplicit (CP-246)

W: Found element (7005,110c) with VR UN and undefined length, reading a sequence with transfer syntax LittleEndianImplicit (CP-246)

I tried entering those sequences in de dictionary:

(7005,110a) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="CanonPrivateSequence1" Name="Canon Private Sequence 1"

(7005,110b) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="CanonPrivateSequence2" Name="Canon Private Sequence 2"

(7005,110c) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="CanonPrivateSequence3" Name="Canon Private Sequence 3"

but still the same error.

can i send you a example file?

Regards,

Robert

Hi Marcel,

i've added to the dgate.dic:

(0029,0010) VERS="4" VR="LO" VM="1" Keyword="SiemensMedcomHeader" Name="Siemens Medcom Header"

(0029,1041) VERS="4" VR="CS" VM="1" Keyword="SiemensApplicationHeaderType" Name="Siemens Application Header Type"

(0029,1042) VERS="4" VR="LO" VM="1" Keyword="SiemensApplicationHeaderID" Name="Siemens Medcom Application Header ID"

(0029,1043) VERS="4" VR="LO" VM="1" Keyword="SiemensApplicationHeaderVersion" Name="Siemens Application Header Version"

(0029,1044) VERS="4" VR="OB" VM="1" Keyword="SiemensApplicationHeaderInfo" Name="Siemens Application Header Info"

(0029,1140) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="SiemensApplicationHeaderSequence" Name="Siemens Application Header Sequence"

but i still get the same error.

Regards,

Robert

Hi,

We sometimes get DICOM images that Conquest can't import.

Error with original DICOM file:

***Explicit_ParseRaw encountered an invalid element length during load of DCM file (in 49534d45)

***Length = 8275

***Continuing parsing

***(Exp) Encountered an invalid group order during load of DCM file (after 49534d45)

I had some trouble making an anonymized version because some anonymizers corrected the error in the DICOM file :)

The error changes to:

***Length exceeds remaining file size: 00002053

When i dump the original DICOM header with DCMTK i get the following warning that i believe is the problem in these files:

W: Found element (0029,1140) with VR UN and undefined length, reading a sequence with transfer syntax LittleEndianImplicit (CP-246)

if i remove this tag (sequence) the problem goes away.

Is there anything that can be done on the Conquest side to make Conquest read these DICOM files?

Attached the anonymized version.

Regards,

Robert

Files

• anoniem.zip

(319.38 kB, downloaded 152 times, last: )

Hi,

i can Q/R from AGFA Enterprise Imaging, check my settings:

i do the Q/R from conquest like this:

then i double click a studyuid returned from the query, and click copy to destination (conquest AE title).

i'f i don't switch to the UID setting in conquest the move will not work.

p.s. i think the rejection note is accepted by conquest it's called KeyObjectSelectionDocumentStorage in the dgatesop.lst file in conquest (at least it's in my file, don't remember if i added this manually a long time ago).

regards,

Robert

Hi,

Presentation Context: "1.2.840.10008.1.20.1" is storage commitment, Conquest does not support this.

You have to disable this on the X-ray machine.

Regards,

Robert