Posts by GilbertK

Thanks for your reply.
    While trying to implement these changes I found the following:
    1. In dicom.ini of conquest I found a TCPIPTimeOut but not a DIMSE time-out. Is this the same?
    The TCPIP timeout is set to 300s. The timeout of conquest has not yet reached when K-PACS already indicates an error.

2. in k-pacs.ini I found the following “SecondProposedTransferSyntax=1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.70“
    How can I find out if that’s the format in which the images are saved in imagebox?
    If I change to Little Endian Explicit, would I write the entry that as follows?
    SecondProposedTransferSyntax= Little Endian Explicit
    The last line of k-pacs.ini says "ExportAlwaysLittleEndianExplicit=0". Would it be an option to set this to 1?
    Gilbert

I work with K-PACS 1.6.0 and Conquest 1.4.17 release 20130517.
    The transfer from K-PACS Imagebox to the conquest server works fine as long as the clips are no longer than ~100 images but for longer clips the transfer fails.
    In the Imagebox it's possible to view these long clips.
    If I use MIPAV to transfer clips from the Imagebox DICOM-file location to the conquest server the transfer works fine. So I assume, that the problem lies with the settings of K-PACS.

Can I change something in the settings of K-PACS so that the transfer would finish successfully?

Gilbert