Posts by aaimesaaz

iq view wont open getting error new install ? "exception EReaderror in module iQ-view.exe at 00056ad4. error reading largeicons.bitmap: Failed to read imagelist data from stream."

I just installed Kpacs on a new computer and everything looks ok. I can dicom ping servers. But when i try to burn a cd it states error. It opens the cd dialog box like normal but states no images. Any ideas or direction?

Files

• image001.PNG

(102.4 kB, downloaded 577 times, last: )

I'm having trouble. I installed kpacs on some new computer the same way we currently have but for some reason we I go to burn cd when the dialog box pops up it states no images. I can dicom ping the servers. I Checked AE title, IP Address and port are all the same. Any ideas?

I installed Kpacs and it will pull all exams but when I try to burn a cd it says " Retrive from archive" "failed.
    >In case "Log Dicom Network Communication" was activated you will find more detailed information in the log file.
    > Most Likely, AE Title, IP or Port misconfigured on the server you are trying to reach.

I check everything and it matches up. I can Dicom Ping all server with no problems but cant burn cds

Thank you