Posts by ppatwari

Weasis is a great viewer. It would be great, if you can share and modify your script to adapt to Conquest DB, how to implement it with 1.4.16, and also with security features so that logged in physician can view only the authorized examinations. This is a very friendly, helpful forum.

Hi Marcel,

The manual for 1.4.14 version indicates support for RLE compression and also for Jpeg2000 compression. What transfer script and syntax would I use, if I needed to send compressed images (RLE or Jpeg2000) to a K-pacs server so I can FTP those compressed images to a FTP server for teleradiology? Which of these is better ( more compressed)? Currently I use JPEG lossless which is compressed 2:1.

Thank you,

P.Patwari

Hi,

Happy holidays to everybody.

I am sure, many of you have set this up before. I am a newbie and need help. I am a solo radiologist and need to send overflow studies or work during vacation to a remote site for a remote radiologist to read. How do I set up the dicom.ini on the local conquest installation and conquest on the remote server? Also, are there any firewall issues or security issues that I need to take care of?

Thank you.

P. Patwari

February 11, 2008

I have Conquest 1.4.12c running on one server and 1.4.13 running on another, connected to GE Advantage 4.0 workstation. I can query and retrieve CT, MR and CR without any problems, but for ultrasound images, I get same message " Please check that database is not full or Image type not supported" Did not have this problem with 1.4.11 version. Have not had any other problems with the software. Great compliments to the developers.