Posts by GHacker

I have been trying to get ahold of my vendor but response times are not looking good. Would there be a direct email/number that I can contact someone here? We are getting down to the last week before the trial period ends.

I am unable to find previous versions on your website. I tried the 2.8.0 download but it did not recognize a license.

Thank you for replying back.
    The box for IQ-View was an older system running Win XP so we decided to replace it with a new Win7 x64. The new box is running good but I just need to get the license moved over to it. I accidentally uninstalled IQ-View from the old box before de authorizing it. I didn't want to try re-installing without confirming as to avoid breaking anything else.

To de authorize the license, does it have to be reinstalled with the same version that was on there? I don't have the old install file, I inherited this project... The new computer was installed with the latest version from the downloads here.

Hello... I have recently migrated my companies IQ View computer from XP to Windows 7. We replaced the box so I still have the old system, however, I mis-read the instructions I was given and Uninstalled the program before de-authorizing it. How can I go about getting the uninstall code to register the new machine?

Thank you.