Posts by carkvein1

Ok, so I think you are talking about iQ-View. Is this correct? I should have specified in the original post, but I am referencing the KPacs software. Does this still apply? Because option 3 is literally "burn on cd/dvd". It doesn't say export to medium/burn. Thank you so much for your help and continuing help. :)

I am confused as how to export images to the local drive?? When you highlight the study you want to export and click "export" on the left hand side it brings up 3 options. 1)send by email, 2)copy to directory, or 3)burn on cd/dvd. I want to do option 2 copy to directory, however, when I click that it does not allow for me to choose where I want to store my images. When I do finally get them onto my C: into my documents folder I created (by no way I can even explain) it stores 2 copies of each image (one is a bitmap and one is a Dicom File) but does not create a DICOMDIR. So it is not possible to view the study together but instead each image separately. Why? How can I create the DICOMDIR to be able to view the study normally, with all the images together, back to back? If the study has 65 images, you have to open 65 different windows. Why? and How can this be changed? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!