Posts by wschroder

I know you can tile multiple STUDIES in KPACS. I want to take ONE study that I am viewing, and TILE the images, 4-up, 9-up, etc, so I can get a quicker overview of what I'm looking at. The commercial product eFILM does this, and I was wondering if KPACS can do this as well.

Thanks.

wbs

Thanks for the help.

I went back to the office and uninstalled and reinstalled KPACS on three computers, and reconfigured Conquest for the DICOM parameters, and everything worked FINE. All is well in my small-office world.

I have saved my practice $4800 by not having to buy two copies of eFILM. eFILM is a great product, but its hard to beat free.

wbs

Yes. I have done this several times. (In fact, I have three office computers on the network I am trying to connect to our in-house server. I have Conquest running on the server, and KPACS on each of the three computers. I installed KPACS on each computer, and gave the KPACS server a different name on each computer. So in the Conquest DICOM Provider screen I listed the KPACS server, IP address, and Port.

When I get back to the office this evening, I will go over everything from scratch.

I notice that when you install KPACS, it asks for three different servers. something like storage, copy, move (I can't remember). Should all these be the SAME name or DIFFERENT names? Perhaps I'm not setting up KPACS right. After all, it seems like KPACS is making the QUERY to Conquest just fine: I see all the studies, names, dates, locations etc, but when I try to VIEW the study, all I see is a BLANK viewer screen in KPACS, and I get the "KPACS did not accept the connection" error.

Thanks for your help. Anything to guide me would be much appreciates.

wbs

Can somebody help me with this error:

I have Conquest set up on one computer, where our GE LogiqE sends its DICOM images. If I point KPACS to using the FILESYSTEM, it finds and displays the images. If I point it on the network via the CONQUEST server function, it finds all the studies, and offers correct information, but the RETRIEVE function fails. KPACS has no problem reading CD's that the Logiq creates either. (The ECHO query on the Conquest server returns a "success")

Here is the error message log:

[Start Process] >> : Start reading configuration from INI file.
    [INI Process] >> : Export settings read successfully
    [INI Process] >> : Custom settings read successfully
    [INI Process] >> : Twain settings read successfully
    [INI Process] >> : Mail settings read successfully
    [INI Process] >> : Print settings read successfully
    [INI Process] >> : Additional settings read successfully
    [INI Process] >> : Orex settings read successfully
    [Start Process] >> : reading configuration from INI file finished successfully
    [Start Process] >> : reading server configuration
    3/18/2008 9:41:59 AM ThreadID[SERVER] : server already running with AET "KPServer" listening on port 104
    3/18/2008 9:42:02 AM ThreadID[1893] : C-Find request on STUDY level with CONQUESTSERVER initiated.
    [1893] >> : c-Find association with CONQUESTSERVER opened
    [1893] >> : c-Find request processed
    [1893] >> : c-Find association with CONQUESTSERVER closed
    3/18/2008 9:42:03 AM ThreadID[1893] : Closed.
    Task processed successfully
    3/18/2008 9:42:06 AM ThreadID[740] : Retrieving images from CONQUESTSERVER started
    [740] >> : c-find request for StudyInstanceUID: 1.2.840.113619.2.224.3578140.1205240132.0.1675 initated
    [740] >> : c-find result: 0 sequences in study with UID 1.2.840.113619.2.224.3578140.1205240132.0.1675
    [740] >> : c-move request for sequence 1.2.840.113619.2.224.3578140.1205240132.0.1676 initiated.
    [740] >> : Error: retreive failed for SMITH, MARY, Study: , Sequence: 0001
    3/18/2008 9:42:09 AM ThreadID[740] : Closed.
    Task processed with errors

Thanks for any help!

wbs