Posts by Robert Tatum

Being new to the world of PACS and digital imaging. I understand the higher resolution monitor the better, but is there a recommendation on contrast ration. What ratio is better for veiwing primarily digital radiographs. 400:1, 1000:1, 2000:1 3000:1, etc. Sorry I know it is really not a Kpacs question but I cant find the anser
    Robert Tatum

I am a small office that has only one client that wants to send me his digital xrays over the internet, via a VPN. I currently have a Kpacs viewer, but it only allows pushing one image at a time. Does your viewer allow more than one image at a time, preferrably a whole series at once. Sorry, I am new to this format and a novice. I notice that the conquest name is on the Kpacs viewer. Do I need to download the conquest server to completely utilize the Kpacs viewer. I need to receive the images I will not be involved in sending them. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your help on this,
    Robert Tatum, DC, DACBR

I am a small office that has only one client that wants to send me his digital xrays over the internet, via a VPN. I currently have a Kpacs viewer, but it only allows pushing one image at a time. Does your viewer allow more than one image at a time, preferrably a whole series at once. Sorry, I am new to this format and a novice. I notice that the conquest name is on the Kpacs viewer. Do I need to download the conquest server to completely utilize the Kpacs viewer. I need to receive the images I will not be involved in sending them. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your help on this,
    Robert Tatum, DC, DACBR