Posts by Kemp

Marcel,

Thank you for your response.

My contacts at Hologic do not know very much about Conquest. I don't know if you have any suggestions on how we could get started with Conquest....is there a "demo" or setup that would help our programmers conceptualize how an interface between our EMR system and the Hologic device would work using Conquest?

We would be open to paying for someone's time to help get this started. We can always arrange a GoToMeeting so as to discuss or see it demonstrated.

Thank you,

Kemp

Hello,

I am new to DICOM so appreciate any direction someone can give. I was referred to use Conquest for the issue outlined below:

We are an EMR company who has acquired a Client that is using a Hologic imaging device and they would like to interface it with our EMR system.

1) They would like to be able to see the images in the patients' electronic charts, either as an image or preferably as a link to the original image, since ours is usually a Cloud based solution.

2) They would also like to have a "worklist" sent to the Hologic device from our patient scheduling and/or demographics.

I understand that if they purchase a desktop computer that it can act as a DICOM server and that Conquest might sit between our EMR and the Hologic imaging system.

Do I have this understood correctly and is there anyone who has experience with customizing Conquest to perform this?

Thank you!

Kemp