Posts by mrjohnbravo

Marcel

Due to an issue I'm having forwarding a study to a remote (not dgate) pacs upon receipt I need to manually start/spawn local filesystem script or possibly a lua script to work around the issue. This has to be done however after the entire study has been received. Can you tell me how to launch such a process from ExportConverter? or is there a better solution than export converter? Thanks in advance.

Mr John Bravo

Marcel

Is there a way to grab the current UPACS THREAD number from within the RetrieveOn function? I'd like to add that number to the OperatorConsole output when the server reports that it is "Sending File" . So it would read something like "UPACS THREAD ## : Sending file: filename.) . Or rather as it is in the code from line 17360 in dgate.cpp

Code
    OperatorConsole.printf("Sending file : %s\n", Filename);

I'd like to put something like

Code
    OperatorConsole.printf("UPACS THREAD %d: Sending file : %s\n", Threadnum, Filename);

Would that be possible? Thanks in advance.

Mr Johnathan Bravo

Marcel

or anyone who might have done this already.

Would there be anything inherently wrong with running multiple dgate instances pointing to the same mysql database? Would there be anything to watch out for in a setup like this assuming it's sane besides making sure both dgates point to the same MAG location?

Mr Johnathan Bravo

Just as a quick note, I also just compiled on a fresh Centos 7.6 with the newest 1419c1 download and the $SRC/luasocket/luasocket.a is not in line 39 and so making with Mysql option doesn't work until it's added back into line 39. It is however in line 47.

Mr. Johnathan Bravo

Marcel
    On a fresh install of CentOS 7.4 I'm attempting to compile dgate with the maklinux script. I'm currently receiving the following error on compile.

Code
    In file included from ./src/dgate/src/total.cpp:116:0:./src/dgate/dicomlib/qrsop.cxx: In member function ‘BOOL StandardRetrieve::Read(PDU_Service*, DICOMCommandObject*)’:./src/dgate/dicomlib/qrsop.cxx:314:53: error: ‘min’ was not declared in this scope 0xff00, min(ADDO.GetSize() - Index - 1, 65535),

resolved by adding

Code
    #define min(a, b) ((a)<(b)?(a):(b))

to the beginning of ./src/dgate/dicomlib/qrsop.cxx

also from the jpeg-6c configure (run from maklinux)
    on Centos 7.4

Code
    /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./cjpeg.1 /usr/local/man/man1/cjpeg.1

should be

Code
    /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./cjpeg.1 /usr/local/share/man/man1/cjpeg.1

I know the above is more distro specific but possibly adding a call to manpath in the configure script might resolve the issue more permanently.

Mr Johnathan Bravo

Marcel
    I've been adding some instance data to the DICOMImages table using dicom.sql . All is going well except that I cannot get specific tag to load when sending dgate an image. The tag in question is defined in dicom.sql *Image* section as below:

Code
    { 0x0008, 0x1155, "ReferencedSOPInstanceUID", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_UI},

I have a corresponding database field as such:

Code
    Referenced` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL

I know that this tag is generally part of a sequence within the image file but i didn't think that would have been an issue. When running a debug log I see all the other fields defined in the "Add to Table: DICOMImages" but not the one above. Could you advise please.

Thanks in advance
    Mr Johnathan Bravo

Marcel
    I ran a dgate --deletestudy:Studyuid recently and the actual image files were deleted but the DB entries were not. I received the following for each image in the log.

Code
    ***Could not remove IOD /data/216584/1.2.3.4.5.6445443.5.4.dcm

Code
    ***[NewDeleteFromDB] -FAILED: DDO does not contain correct UIDs

Could you let me know what this is telling me ?

Thanks.

Mr Johnathan Bravo

Marcel
    in the windows manual , in appendix 5 you have a listing of all the options for dgate. I was wanting to use the configuration options related to the ACRNEMA.MAP file. However I can't figure out the command. In the text you list something like the following:

Code
    --get_amap:index,fmt List any entry from ACRNEMA.MAP

however I can't seem to find any reference to what "index" or "fmt" are supposed to be.
    Could you point me to where i could find find that information?
    or one of the other ones like

Code
    --put_amap:i,AE,ip,p#,cmp

I can figure out AE and IP but the others I'm not so sure.
    Can you assist

Steve

Marcel
    Just to help .
    on line 52 I had to add the full path to the dgate directory so

Code
    local logroot = "/usr/local/dgate/DicomAnonymized_Log/"

and also I had changed line 79 . the open mode was set to "wt" , and I think it should be "w+" as I could not find any reference in lua documentation on line for a "wt" mode . I also added the assert so I could see the error on the file open.

Code
    local f = assert(io.open(logdir .. logfile, "w+"));

Hope this helps.
    Mr Johnathan Bravo

marcel
    I am still seeing the error . However by adding the entire path to lua script as in:

Code
    /dgate --modifystudy:,1.2.3.1212.1232,"/usr/local/dgate/lua/anonymize_script.lua('199199')"

I was able to produce a different error. This was

Code
    lua run error /usr/local/dgate/lua/anonymize_script.lua:80: attempt to index local 'f' (a nil value) in 'dofile('/usr/local/dgate/lua/anonymize_script.lua')'

Any other hints or suggestions .
    Thanks for looking reviewing this post .

MrJohnathan Bravo

Hello

I've been attempting to use the lua/anonymize_script to do some anonymization of studies. Unfortunately I can't get it to work and I'm not entirely sure why. I'm using the following form

Code
    /dgate --modifystudy:,1.2.3.1212.1232,"lua/anonymize_script('199199')"

after running this from a bash cmd line I get the following in the serverlog

Code
    Importconverter-1.0 error: lua/anonymize_script

I do have lua installed and up to date. I've also tried several other changes in syntax like escaping the single quotes, giving the full path to the script, removing the double quotes altogether but they all result in the same error.
    Does anyone have any suggestions.
    BTW running dgate 1.4.19 on centos 7.3

Thanks in advance

Marcel
    Ok. Thanks. I'll probably just enter it that way via sql query. On an somewhat unrelated note is there a guide somewhere on how you have Visual Studio setup so as to compile the windows dgates and gui from scratch. I was thinking to add a couple buttons to one of the pages.

Thanks
    Mr Johnathan Bravo

does anyone know if there's a command on the windows version of conquest to get worklist entries from another worklist server? In the windows gui you can use the "query/move" page to "query" another worklist server but those entries are not complete and also, they do not show up in the local dgate worklist table. Using 1.4.19 btw on both windows machine and server side.

Thanks for any input.

MrJohnathan Bravo

hello

This is going to start out sounding like it's not a concern on the conquest side but bear with me. I'm currently working with a hologic digital mammo to provide it worklist data. It receives the data just fine but when going to use it it throws an odd error.

Code
    RIS code does not exist in worklist patient

After a bit of research into hologic's conformance statement i've found that this basically means the it wants data from the worklist in the [0032,1064] tag which according to DICOM standard is Requested Procedure Code Sequence. And further it wants to see data in the [0008,0100] tag which as I read it is a sub-value of the sequence. So the way I'm thinking about this is kind of like [0032,1064] HAS A [0008,0100] .

So to the point finally, If i put an entry into dicom.ini for both of these items and also update the DICOMWorkList database for them as well, will a query on the worklist return them properly as a "sequence" . I'm sorry if that's vague. I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around DICOM standards idea of sequences and how conquest deals with them. possibly if you could point me into the code where its addressed that might help me to understand it better.

As always thank you in advance for any time you spend on this . It is sincerely appreciated .

Mr Johnathan Bravo

Some notes on installing on Centos 7.3.1611 in a basic web server install with mariadb installed

if not already installed

Code
    yum groupinstall "Development Tools"

Code
    sudo yum install mariadb-devel

link the mysql libraries so compiler can find them

Code
    cd /usr/lib
    ln -s /usr/lib64/mysql .

Code
    vim maklinux

at line 29 as noted insert $SRC/ before jpeg-6c twice in the g++ line

insert the following after line 77

Code
    if [ ! -d /usr/lib/cgi-bin ];
    then
    sudo mkdir /usr/lib/cgi-bin
    fi

Mr Johnathan Bravo

Marcel
    I did the latter of the two. For anyone else who is looking to add a tag to worklist. We did this to support a hitachi MR which has referring physician and requesting physician tag support.

stop dgate.
    ** backup database files. **

edit dicom.sql and added the following line after "StudyInstanceUID" and before "ReqPhysician".

Code
    { 0x0008, 0x0090, "RefPhysician", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR, "---" },

Then in mysql cli

Code
    alter table DICOMWorkList add RefPhysici varchar(64) Default NULL AFTER StudyInsta;

then restart dgate.

then I tested it using findscu
    findscu -W -aet SOME_VALID_MODALITY -aec MY_AE -k 0040,0002="20160701" -k 0010,0010 -k 0008,0090 localhost 8181 &> /temp/worlist.txt

which yielded file entries such as

this worked in place and we didn't lose any data during the procedure

So thanks for the assistance and again thanks for a great product.

MrJohnBravo