Posts by alammers

Dear all,

Conquest can be installed as a program or service. It runs when the admin is logon otherwise, as program, it stops automatically when the admin logout (which is not appreciated).
    This is so awkward therefore it is installed as a service. But CONQUEST does not recognizes the NFI infrastructure i.e they use network: / Dept. / G / disks and therefore could not store anything (DCM files) which is required.

Therefore the question if Conquest can work with network drives, what is the setup and what else is required?

Many thx in advance,
    Regards,
    Anton Lammers

Hi there,

The error 1] *** Association rejected: you may need to add the listed presentation context as sop to dgatesop.lst *** with the lines from the serverstatus.log

23-3-2015 13:20:49 [CONQUESTSRV1] Transfer Syntax 0 "1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.55" 0
    23-3-2015 13:20:49 [CONQUESTSRV1] *** Association rejected: you may need to add the listed presentation context as sop to dgatesop.lst
    23-3-2015 13:20:49 [CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 5: ENDED AT: Mon Mar 23 13:20:49 2015

And one of Marcel's answers: “name needs to be one word” but I don’t have a clue where to add this ? and how exactly in my case it is “one word”. I admit I am a noob but try to find an answer for this problem.

Thx for you answer.
    Anton

Dear all,

I am a noob on using this wonderful DICOM server software CONQUEST and do have some typical questions which I couldn't found that easy in this Forum:

1) Are there any limitations for storing large numbers of studies?
    2) Are there any limitations for filesizes of (parts of) a single study?
    3) Are there other limitations I have to deal with?
    4) What is a typical heavy user having which details?
    5) etc.

Bye,
    Anton