Posts by olemmer

Hi Marcel,

Sorry for the late response.

I tried your advice of compiling the sources on Ubuntu 10.04, an using the binary on 12.04. Unfortunately the same bug is reproduced. The images are still scrambled in the webviewer, although all the other functions of the server are running whithout any trouble.

Do you have maby another solution or idea how to troubleshoot this situation ?

Yours,
    Oscar

Hi Marcel,

My Name is Oscar Lemmer and I am using conquest-server in production since 2009 in version 1.4.16.

Unfortunately, since my upgrade from ubuntu server 10.04 to ubuntu server 12.04, all the rendered JPEG or GIF images on the conquest webserver are scrambled.
    All images are concerned, thumbs, viewes, viewer....
    Everthing else works perfect (Database search, display of Study dates, patient names,...). Only the actual image data is not properly displayed.
    E.g.: http://www.lemmer.me/dgate.jpg (=original display)

The Dicom-FIles are intact, readable by other standalone DCM-viewers.
    I recompiled conquest serveral times, regenerated the database.
    I tried to compile and install jpeg-8d instead of jpeg-6c, but it didn't change anything.
    All my conquest-settings are still the same, so I think IMHO that problem results from some dependancy/library from the linux environnment that changed ?

Could you please point me in the right direction, because I don't know what else to check.

Thank you very much (and a happy new year),
    Oscar