Posts by Jason Lomaen

A colleague of mine is currently at a client who has an IQ-View station - I think for writing DICOM views to DVD and possibly also for post processing prints to film.

As far as I am aware the only modality sending to this IQ-View station is a Villa Apollo DRF Screening table.

Things have been working normally for about a year? Perhaps a bit more. Until recently...

According to my colleague when sending a sequence through to IQ-View from the Screening table the storage operation fails, and the IQ-View station replies back to the Screening table with "c-store-RQ fragment. res:1033 [0x409]"

When sending 1 view at a time there is no problem, but the problem occurs when sending a study comprising multiple images. The multi-view study can also be sent 1 by 1 but when there are dozens of views it becomes time consuming.

Unfortunately I am not on site and am unable to check things the way I usually would.

Could this be as a result of a buffer or image temp directory being full?

Is this the correct area to get support on paid for commercial versions? I see many K-PACS questions so...

Any advice would be great.

J