Posts by claus232

Hi again

Have tested the posted sw twice now and it seems to work. I have only tested the rebuild process though - don't know if there should be any chance for stability/functionality issues on this specieal sw-release?

Claus

Hi Marcel

Thanks for the quick reply and solution. I have installed a new server with the updates you linked to and it is currently rebuilding the db. I takes quite a few hours, so it will be tomorrow before I can say if it made a difference.

The original server is running fine with the built-in-db-driver, so I will let it run without updating it for now. There is no rush, I was only trying to update because I saw there was a new version and because I wanted the server to start faster when rebooting.

Claus

Hi

I get the same errror as posted here http://forum.image-systems.biz/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3186 when I try to update a built-in-dbase-driver-conquest-server, to use the SQlite db
    (I do a clean install of a new conquest server and rebuild the db).

If I use the built-in-db-driver, it works fine with no errors. I use ver 1.4.16 when rebuilding.

The size of the db is aprox. 1TB, 1.345.000 images in 34.390 folders.

I don't think the problem is the size of the db, since the problem happens in differnet places (= at different patientIID's) when I try to rebuild the db mulitple times. It also happens if I only try to rebuild about 1/3 of the images.
    I'm very sure that it is not actually a disk error, because the operating system (WinXP) is running fine on the same disk - so is everything else on the computer, even after the failure. I also see the same error when I use different machines and/or different disks.

When the error message appears, the rebuild actually continues but it is very slow and the remaining patients are not added to the db. The error continues untill the last patient, in the last folder of the MAGDevices.

When I read the post about "Why not to change patientID of a dicom image" http://forum.image-systems.biz/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=618 - I thought that maybee was the problem, because I know that we have a few patients that had there patientID changed, so the images are dublicates in the db (but with differnet patientID's) - but I noticed that the SQLite-db gives another error messages when the rebuild process enters one of those patients and just continues without adding the images to the db.

Thanks in advance, and thank you for a great dicomserver and a great forum!

Claus