Posts by tch_zy

Thank you very much for your reply which would be a big help for me!

I have other questions:
    1)Could I change the structure of the database managed by DICOM server since I want to add "study path" to study database, add "series path" to series database and add "image path" to image database?
    and how to do that?
    2)About DICOM api, I have tried to push image data from my client application to DICOM server and succeeded. However, could I query information stored in the database managed by DICOM server via DICOM api?
    and how to do that (use which DICOM service-command pair)?
    3)About dgate, I still do not know how to use it even though I have read the windowsmanual. Are there other manual or tutorials on dgate?

Thank you very much!

Hi, I need your help!

I plan to write a client application which would be run on a local machine and run DICOM server as a server application on a romote machine.

I want the client application to show informations stored in the databse managed by DICOM server.

My questions are as belows:
    1. whether dose DICOM server provide APIs for query that could be used in my client application?
    2. If not, are there other methods I could use in my application to query information stored in the database managed by DICOM server?
    3. Could dgate.exe do this work?

look forward to your reply and thank you very much!