Posts by prahladmenon

Hi

I have installed Conquest dicom server on a linux system and currently retrieving data for viewing using KPACS installed on another Windows machine, successfully. I would like to now delete old studies from the Conquest dicom server. The problem is that if I delete the folder with the dicom files for a given study from the image storage location, it doesn't seem to delete the study from the database also. I say this because if I use the web interface to search for studies, the study whose data I deleted still shows up. So, I'm guessing there must be a command of some sort (eg: ./dgate --deletepatient , maybe) that does the deletion of entries from the database ..? I'm new to this, so any help is greatly appreciated. Also, is there a list of all dgate command line options to say add patients, delete patients etc that is available online..?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Marcel! Downloading 7za helped with the zip uploading issue. I'm not sure I followed your comment on the 'incoming' folder and the 'data' folder. Do I need to create a folder called 'data' in my MagDevice0 designated location and scp data into that folder named 'data'..? I did also notice there is a folder called 'data' with three sub-folders in my main Conquest installation directory. Is the data to be scp'ed into the 'data' folder in the Conquest installation instead..?

Thanks again!

Hi

I am new to Conquest. I just installed it on a 32 bit Ubuntu linux system. The program works fine and I am able to upload v2 files from the web interface. However I can upload only one v2 file at a time! When I try zipping together all the v2 files I want to upload and then try uploading, I get a upload success message, but there is no data seen in my database folder. Also when I tried to directly SCP data to the database folder (MagDevice0), name the data folder something and then try to view the data using the web interface, the newly uploaded folder doesn't show up.

Any ideas on how to fix the above issues ..? Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks in advance!

Best
    Prahlad