Posts by MacL3an

First of all I want to thank you for your great software! I just installed Conquest and it took me like 15 minutes from download until I was up and running. I think my mother could have done it. I have previously used DCM4CHEE and it takes hours to set it up and the interface is terrible. So hats off! I do however have a few questions:

1. I've got the web interface running (copied the files from inside 'webserver' to the cgi-bin-folder of a previously installed WAMP). It seems to work and I can list the patients. But is there any way for the user of the web interface to delete patients? This would be a very useful feature imho and something DCM4CHEE can do. I have set WebReadonly = 0.

2. I also seemed to have misconfigured the web server somehow. The Conquest-logo does not show up, even though I've placed the .jpg-file in the www-directory of my WAMP. An interesting note here is that when I first, by mistake, copied the DICOM.ini-file from the "root" directory (i.e. instead of from the webserver-directory) to the cgi-bin-directory, the web server seemed to work fine and logo did show up! Very weird.

3. Not really related to the web server, but thought I'd ask anyway. If I want to have two different PACS-servers running at once on the same machine (i.e. different AE title and port and different patient database). Do I simply copy the data to a new folder and "re-run" the installation? Or will this not work?

Thanks again for your help.