Posts by nikj_dk

Hi,
    I have a client who uses iQ-View 2.6 on a Vista 32-bit SP2.
    Actually on two computers, and when they export images to media, they encounter two problems:

iQ-View does not recognize the media at all,

OR it says

"Data will not fit on the medium! Please remove parts of the project or insert a medium with more free Space."

It looks like iQ-View has trouble reading cd, and maybe it prefers some brands to others, have you observed same behavior?

When the button Read media is pressed, it takes a long time before result is displayed.

Do you recomend an upgrade to version 2.8?

Do you recomend reconfiguring the computers from reading via IDE to AHCI?

Do you need more information?

Regards,
    Niels P. Kjeldsen

I can export to cd when I am administrator, but not when I am logged on as a domain user.

I have without luck tried some of the suggestions from this board.

I have tried to change the rights on the directory c:\K-Pacs, but that did not make any difference.

Has anyone solved this problem?

Regards,
    Niels Peter Kjeldsen

Thank you Yves.

I am familiar with the procedures, and that did not make it work. :?

I have rolled back to E-Film version 2.4, and that works without problems.

I am in contact with E-Film support, but they have not resolved the case yet.

Regards,
    Niels P.

Pacs has been changed to E-film 3.0 Gold from version 2.x. K-pacs has been updated to 1.5.

In K-Pacs it is possible to see contents of the Pacs, but retrieving images is not possible.

K-Pacs reports "DICOM SCU] >> : (0000,0902), 38, LO, "Refused: Remote AE is not in the list." - Error Comment

I have checked all parameters several times, but no luck.

Any advice is very welcome! :D

Regards,
    Niels

Thank you Andreas,

Everything ok - except port number in k-pacs. I stopped the server, changed the portnumber, and it worked.

Regards,
    nikj_dk

K-pacs client has been setup to connect to E-film installed as a server. The K-pacs client can see the studies, and attempts to fetch them, but the actual x-rays does not show in the viewer.

As a test, I copied a study from the server to the ws where K-pacs is installed, and that functions.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
    Niels P.