Posts by lpugliese

Have 1.4.17 installed-everything works fine. I need to have the worklist function, but cannot open the web server gui at all.
    Running win7. Using "http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate.exe?mode=top" in IE 11, but it says page cannot be found.
    Any ideas?
    Also, if I must uninstall, how would I do that.
    Thanks for your help

Louis

Thank You- This works well. One more question...

Is K Pacs able to compress images that are imported from uncompressed images, and how would I do that?

My K-Pacs seems to always decompress. It happens whether I push from Conquest or pull from filesystem or Conquest. I need to import compressed images (JPEG lossless) or compress them in KPacs.
    Any help? (I have tried the various suggested checkboxes and the -nd parameter.) No matter what, all files in the Imagebox are full-size.

Thanks
    Louis

We have almost reached the end of the two 3tb drives (main and mirror) being used with Conquest for mammo studies.
    These drives have been with the local computer/workstation/conquest.
    I will be copying all of the 64,000 images (2.5tb) to a new 8tb raid5 on the separate networked server.
    Is there a way to do this without regenerating the database? If not, how long will the regen take?
    Your help is greatly appreciated.