Posts by Przem0c

Thank you for your help.
    It was a problem with acrname.map
    When i made single entries for separate hosts it transfers even a bit faster than from filesystem (NAS).
    Now I'm only faced with strange bug that when conquest server is added iq-view cant load 3d data (main: failed loading volume data) regardless of data origin if it's from filesystem or from conquest. But when i remove conquest server from it's config it magically works.

Best regards and again thank you for help

40mb for series not single image. and as soon as i'll get to work i'll check known dicom providers. if they're not properly configured and are getting ignored them "un" part can get ignored as well.

Those arent big images biggest sets consist of 40MB of data and the cpu usage is on iqview process not conquest nor even iqserver.

ps.
    weird thing for me was also that i had to have hostnames matching iqservers aet titles otherwise i could transfer images from iqview to conquest and i could make searches from iqview but i couldn't recieve any image data.

On the very same machine it gets exactly same speed (and cpu usage). I think that transfer speed is limited by cpu usage. Maybe some sort of on the fly compression/decompression, encryption/decryption?

Hi.

I'm only staring with conquest server. Prior to Conquest server we've used filesystem to obtain dicom data.
    I've installed conquest server (with some trouble regarding dns and AET names where i had to enter hostnames in hosts file) but it basically works.
    Transferring image data from conquest server is painfully slow (queries are blazing fast).
    I've noticed that iQ-VIEW (not iqserver) uses 100% of cpu while transferring data.
    I've set uncompressed format for storage and transfer.

known dicom providers:
    * * 104 un

Best regards