Posts by msdesktop

So I have changed now the port on the server to 104 as well as the port settings on all workstations where E-Film is installed.

But I have just called by one of our surgeons and apparently it still happens that they have to reboot the computers frequently for having E-Film connecting to the image store.

Here is also the log when I search for an image:
    [AFMPACS] Calling Application Title : "XRAY-1"
    [AFMPACS] Called Application Title : "AFMPACS"
    [AFMPACS] Application Context : "1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1", PDU length: 64234
    [AFMPACS] Number of Proposed Presentation Contexts: 6
    [AFMPACS] Presentation Context 0 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.3.1" 1
    [AFMPACS] Presentation Context 1 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.3.2" 1
    [AFMPACS] Presentation Context 2 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.2.1" 1
    [AFMPACS] Presentation Context 3 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.2.2" 1
    [AFMPACS] Presentation Context 4 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.1.1" 1
    [AFMPACS] Presentation Context 5 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.1.2" 1
    [AFMPACS] Server Command := 0020
    [AFMPACS] Message ID := 000b
    [AFMPACS] (StudyRootQuery) search level: STUDY
    [AFMPACS] Query On Study
    [AFMPACS] Failed on VR Search: 0008 0080
    [AFMPACS] (testing phase) - ignored
    [AFMPACS] Failed on VR Search: 0008 1040
    [AFMPACS] (testing phase) - ignored
    [AFMPACS] Issue Query on Columns: DICOMStudies.StudyDate, DICOMStudies.StudyTime, DICOMStudies.AccessionN, DICOMStudies.StudyModal, DICOMStudies.ReferPhysi, DICOMStudies.StudyDescr, DICOMStudies.PatientNam, DICOMStudies.PatientID, DICOMStudies.PatientBir, DICOMStudies.PatientSex, DICOMStudies.StudyInsta, DICOMStudies.StudyID
    [AFMPACS] Values: DICOMStudies.PatientID LIKE 'SLE%'
    [AFMPACS] Tables: DICOMStudies
    [AFMPACS] Sorting (DICOMStudies.PatientNam) DoSort := 1
    [AFMPACS] Records = 1550
    [AFMPACS] C-Find (StudyRoot) located 1550 records
    [AFMPACS] UPACS THREAD 1300: ENDED AT: Thu Aug 25 15:19:53 2011
    [AFMPACS] UPACS THREAD 1300: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS
    [AFMPACS] User interface test: local server is running!
    [AFMPACS] set normal log from GUI

But when I try to retrieve the image no log entry is happening. But after restarting the client it works again (sometimes) for a while.

The port all workstations are using is 5678 . When I try to search for images it works fine, but when I try to retrieve then only a black window comes up with no pictures. The server log does not show anything when retrieving, even no errors. But when I restart the computer it works fine again for a little while. This happens not only to one workstations but for all computers here where E-Film is being used.

Thanks for advice .

The port the workstations and the server is using is 5678 .

There are no errors in the log and also no other logs that an image is retrieved. In E-Film when I try to search for exams that works fine,also it shows up in the log. But when I open an exam to see the images only a black screen comes up with no messages in the log. This happens quite frequently on several workstations in our network and then restrating the workstations solves it for a bit and after a while the same issue arrises. Any advise ?

Thanks,

Hello,

We have some problems with E-Film and Conquest. Often when people trying to retrieve images form the server the screen stays blank and no pictures appear when they open an exam from the list. After restarting the computer it works fine. But after a while it happens again and they have to restart again. This can happen several times a day which is not very convenient. Is there a solution for this problem ?

Regards,