Posts by cwolf20

Hello,

I support a small health clinic, and they have tasked me with installing and configuring this software. Their only server is Server 2008, so I am working with IIS7 and IE8.

As it stands, I've done the following.

- Installed the server, configured the basic settings, pushed images to it, and have been able to view them using the standard user interface. That's not an issue.

- Created a new application in IIS7 under the default web site, and mapped it to the webserver folder in my dicomserver server folder.

- Enabled handler mappings for .exe in the application

- Created a CGI exception for the dicomserver\webserver\dgate.exe file

- Changed these settings in the dicom.ini file in the webserver folder -
    WebScriptAddress = http://127.0.0.1/dicom/dgate.exe
    compress = un

When I browse to 127.0.0.1/dicom/dgate.exe, I get the page as pictured in the install manual, except he conquest.jpg doesn't show up (which is fine, but may mean something). The following text shows up at the top:

After I click "Go" next to any of the fields, regardless of if I enter a valid patient ID, nothing changes on the page, and the text at the top changes to the following:

Similarly, if I click any of the other links at the bottom (Show server configuration, Show database layout), nothing changes, it essentially just refreshes the page.

One thing to note, the 4th search option is "Find [Patient] on server [CONQUESTSRV1] Search [ ]". That is the only option for server, and not MWHDICOM1 as it says above.

Has anyone set this up on IIS7 before? Am I missing something? I can send/attach screenshots if anyone would like.

Thanks in advance,
    Tim