Posts by fulfordadmin

sqlite seems to work ok. I have noticed it only uses so many queries when querying a days worth or more of studies.. eg if there's no local images from the previous day it will work ok.. If you query again once the day is local it crashes mysql as mentioned. Thanks.

Hi Marcel. I've been testing the dgate -gSERVER,yyyymmdd command on a Conquest 1.4.19beta/MySQL instance (to sync an offsite server) but when initiated it crashes the MySQL service due to upwards of 2500 queries at once. The Find Missing Patients from the GUI works fine and I can't seem to get --grabimagesfromserver:AE,DATE working. Have tried earlier versions of dgate and dgate64 but same problem. Any ideas? Thanks... Trent.

Hi There.. hope you can help. I'm getting an error when trying to use the Nightly Move option. I'm guessing it's a problem with MSSQL as the dicom.ini line TruncateFieldNames value needs to be bigger than 10 to get conquest to work properly for some reason. (I wasn't the original installer so I'm not sure why MSSQL was used, maybe for worklists) .. The MAGS read ok etc.. I'm tempted to reinstall the database as DBase or Mysql but thought I'd ask the question here:
    The error is as follows:

---------- Start archival operation -----------
    MoveDataToDevice: *** could not create patient list
    failed nightly moving

------------------- Show free space on devices --------------------

Free space on MAG Device 0 := 8406 MByte
    Free space on MAG Device 1 := 427816 MByte