Posts by owen325

ElRayOX - have you found a way to run multiple instance of DIOwave on the same server? -

- you can setup multiple listeners (by DICOM ports) and from that multiple image folders (Volumes) via DIOWaveConf.xml -

- however, it seems like you are stuck with one instance of the dicomstudy.mdb database -

- using the "dio-storage -install" it defaults to one DIOWaveConf.xml file -

- but "dio-storage /?" seems to indicate that there is a -config option allowing you to specify a configuration file -

- if true you should be able to setup multiple instance of DIOwave on the same server (?) using the -config option or in Win2k3 the instsrv/srvany service install features -

- e.g.:
    instsrv DIO_XXX C:\XXX\bin\dio-storage.exe (with DIO_XXX.xml config file)

instsrv DIO_YYY C:\YYY\bin\dio-storage.exe (with DIO_YYY.xml config file)

instsrv DIO_ZZZ C:\ZZZ\bin\dio-storage.exe (with DIO_ZZZ.xml config file)

- individually these work, but instsrv all 3, and it fails even when there are distinct DIOCOM ports, Titles, Volumes set in the config files - it doesn't seem possible to point to a specific config file -

- I'm just trying to run multiple instances of DIOwave on the same server to clearly & functionally seperate groups of users -

chris o.

Hello All - is there an idiots guide to compiling the source in a Windows environment - I see a few posts about compiling the linux source -

- I seem to be running in circles - I'm trying to play with the source in Visual Studio 2005 - thanks, chris o.

Re: using DIOwave to read ConQuest data directly - I ended up setting up seperate instance of Conquest and DIOwave as suggested in the first post to this thread by ElRayOX - it works well - only problem is that you end up with 2 inscances of DICOM servers and with that 2 copies of all data sets -

- are there step by step directions somewhere on how to use the MyFreePACS web client to work directly from the Conquest DICOM server/database instead of setting up another DICOM server (MyFreePACS)? -