Posts by gfcaetano

Hi, everyone!
    We are using Conquest version 1.4.13beta because with version 1.4.13 we were getting "out of memory error" (http://www.image-systems.biz/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1106).
    We have a Conquest Server running on a Windows XP Professional (SP2) using MySQL v5 and Apache v2.2.4.

Our patients have IDs like "0123456A", but sometimes they are filled like "0123456 A" (with a space between the numbers and the letter).
    We noticed that the webserver doesn't open studies where PatientIDs have space.

Did anyone have this problem also?
    Is there any solution for this?

Thank you for your attention.

[ ]s!

Hi, Marcel.
    Great work! Now we're using Conquest 1.4.13beta with Web KPACS enabled. It's very good!

Now that the 1.4.13 version is released I'd like to know if there is any issue following the update steps described at the manual (section 2.1.3 "Updating to newer versions").

Is it safe to update from 1.4.13beta to 1.4.13 by replacing dll and exe files only?

Thank you!

[ ]s!

Hi.

I have installed conQuest 1.4.12c with MySQL 5.0.34 and Apache 2.2.4 under Windows XP Professional (SP2).

After I installed Apache, ALMOST always, when I try to open an image in K-Pacs Viewer (right clicking on an image in "brose database" tab) the message "Server not running (in this directory)" appears, the K-Pacs viewer opens and no image is displayed. Some FEW times it works.
    Is this a bug or did I something wrong?

Thanks for your attention, Marcel.

[ ]s!

Hi!

I'd like to know the easiest way to install conQuest on Debian. I never tried conQuest before.
    I was trying to install MiniWebPACS, but I can't make it work. Then I searched for others PACSs and found conQuest.

Is available detailed info about Linux installation of conQuest? I'd like something like a "cookbook".

Thank you for your attention.
    And sorry about my english, it isn't my native language (I'm brazilian).

[ ]s!