Posts by yotm68

In V1.5 when I modify series level DICOM the Series Date (0008,0021) is formated as YYYY/MM/DD and you must change this to MM/DD/YYYY or you get an error.

I rolled back to 1.0.1 due to the issue below where modifying DICOM causes the computer to "lock up" and the date defaults to MM/DD/YYYY.

No problems going back to 1.0.1 but 1.5 looks great!
    Thanks!!!

Oh, and I tried pushing from the Kodak server to K-Pacs ... I can see the name on K-Pacs strangely enough ... but I can't see the images.

You click on the patient and click on viewer but you never get an image.

That's really odd isn't it?

Thanks for your replies. I will verify that there are no firewalls blocking the port but since I can see a list of patients, I am just unable to pull the images, I don't think that's the case.

I have tested this on my home network, both running K-Pacs. I can push images to from one computer to another but I can not query ... it simply fails. OH, and I verified that port 104 is not blocked on this network.

I was finally able to download the manual and it does tell you how to query a "server" and retireve images but it doesn't work for me. Initially I thought this was a Kodak to K-Pacs issue (that's the 'server' I spoke of) but the same thing seems to happen between two K-Pacs workstations.

Is anyone able to Query/Retrieve from a K-Pacs workstation to a modality or server (archive)?

Again, thanks for all your help!

Still no luck. I set up K-Pacs to query the server too. After setting up K-Pacs within the server I can now query and see a list of patients. Still no luck in pulling across the images though.

So, "Server" is set up in the DICOM Configuration under the Query/Retrieve Tab.
    Echo succeeds to "Server".
    I can check "Server" on the Network Tab under Query and click Today.
    I am returned a list of all the patients done today.
    I check a patient that I want to view and click on viewer.
    I get the flashing green arrow that I assume means downloading but nothing ever happens.
    If I check the 'Jobs' button I see the c-Move failed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi!

I can't find how to download a users manual for K-Pacs. The link in the forum to the manuals does not work, is there another?

I am trying to set up a K-Pacs workstation to test. I want to Query an archive as well as two modalities (CT & MR). I set up the modalities and I can query them (see the list of exams) but can not retrieve the images. C-Move fails ... so I need the manuals to see if I'm missing something obvious or if I need to set something up on the modalities.

Thanks
    Michael