Posts by prakashp

Hi Marcel,

Maybe I was not clear enough. We are looking for a complete solution, dicom image storing + dicom client. Basically we are looking for a solution where we can embed the DICOM viewer to our web application and the viewer would pull the images from it's own server. We don't want to be managing the files nor have the bandwidth to serve these huge files.

Is this something that CONQUEST can provide, the whole solution ?

Thanks,
    prakash

Sorry for the inconvenience Marcel,

I know these questions might be related/ same as questions that i asked previously, but before implementing Conquest in our application i want to be clear in few things.

I am looking for a third party server/ service which can host and manage our MRI files/ images on their end and provide data through our web API whenever required.
    Does Conquest have their own server which can host and manage MRI files/ images on their end OR would we need to setup a server on our end to keep those MRI files/ images?

Thanks & Regards
    Prakash

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for time.

So there is no hosting possible for our MRI files/ data in your server ?

Could you tell me :
    1> Is there any other server exits so that i can host my files there with using some API (i can send the format of data according to your requirement) and return back to me for view the image ?
    2> For view the image i will need any third party viewer ?

Kind Regards,
    prakash

Hi Marcel,

I got your point. But I am .Net developer and for hosting the web page i am using IIS (Internet information Service) not any apache server ("cgi-bin" folder structure is there ).
    But in IIS there is not such folder (cgi-bin) present.

So how can i run in my local machine ?
    Could you please help me ?

Kind Regards,
    prakash

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for replying.

I have one question ,

You mean that i have to set up a server in our end and when user will want to view the images we will send the data from our server.
    No third party server/ hosting will be involved in hosting our MRI files/ data. Right ?

Thanks,
    prakash

Hi All,

I am new to conquest dicom implementation.

I have one question regarding this DICOM server.

Do i need to setup a DICOM server (Database) in our end or they have their own server and we will communicate through our APIs?

Kind Regards,
    prakash

Hi Marcel,

I was read the manual carefully to access the web Conquest DICOM server.

My Os is : Window Xp
    My DataBase : SQl server 20005

I am using Conquest DICOM 1.4.16 beta version

My setup is like below:
    Location of the Project : C:\dicomserver

Inside the "dicomserver" folder there is a folder called "webserver" .
    Inside this webserver folder there are 2 folders present (Created by me) : cgi-bin and www and one more file called "sample.cq".
    According to your manual i was kept the corresponding files inside the folder.

My Doubts are :
    1> Do I need to create any virtual directory in the IIS ( Internet information Service) for access in the browser ?
    2> Do i need to install anything (which might be missing) for access the Dimcom server in the web ?

Could you please help me to get a good soltions ?

Kind Regards,
    prakash

Hi All,

I did the window application of conQuest DICOM server 1.4.16 beta version . it is working fine.
    But I want to set the "Web access to the Conquest DICOM server" in my system thorugh browser.

Could any one tell me how to access in the browser or what are the steps i will need to be following ?

Kind Regards,
    prakash

Hi Marcel,
    Thank you for replying .

I was selected database type : [ Microsoft SQL server (ODBC) ] from the exe combobox .

My database Database is "Sql server 2005" . My database is working fine.

Can you Please have a look into the below situation :

when close the "Conquest DICOM server exe " and open it again it was showing a message like :

"The server is not running properly - maybe the SQL server is not (yet) up
    [CONQUESTSRV1] DGATE (1.4.16beta, build Sun Sep 05 13:43:54 2010, bits 32) is running as threaded server"

in the "Server Status" tab of the window.

Could you tell me what is the problem behind this situation.

kind Regards,
    prakash

Hi All,

I used Conquest dicom server 1.4.16beta version. I was going through manual to set of the exe in my system.
    Then i was in the configuration tab of the Conquest dicom server and did all the process regarding the manual.
    After that i hit the save configuration button it was showing a message :
    "Re-start the server (terminate active processes) " with ok and cancel button.

when i was hit the ok button it was showing again one message :

"The server is not running properly : no connection
    Probable cause : NT service failed to start (check account and password)"

Could anyone tell me what is the problem behind this exe set of "Conquest dicom server 1.4.16beta version" or any other files might be missing.

Thanks,
    prakash

Hi All,

I am new to this. So i have not that much idea regarding this. My Problem is .....

When i hit the "Make ODBC and database button in "conquest DICOM server 1.4.16 beta release " version i was got an error like

Start (ODBC) data source update or creation --------------------
    Note: for SQL server will also attempt to create database and login (no problem if exists)
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Creating data source
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Driver = SQL Server
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Options = DSN=conquestpacs_s;Description=ConQuest DICOM server data source;Server=conquestpacs_s;Database=master
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Datasource configuration succesful
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ----------------------------------
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Creating data source
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Driver = SQL Server
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Options = DSN=conquestpacs_s;Description=ConQuest DICOM server data source;Server=conquestpacs_s;Database=conquestpacs_s
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Datasource configuration succesful
    waiting ..
    waiting ..
    waiting ..
    waiting ..
    waiting ..
    waiting ..
    waiting ..
    waiting ..
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Error: 17: 08001: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Failed to SQLConnect()
    ------------------- End data source update or creation --------------------

Could any one tell me what is the problem behind this error..

Thanks,
    prakash

EDIT: moved to "Conquest User" subforum. Admin

Hi All,

When i had run ConquestDICOMServer.exe it was showing an error like :

The server is not running properly - maybe the SQL server is not (yet) up
    [CONQUESTSRV1] DGATE (1.4.16beta, build Sun Sep 05 13:43:54 2010, bits 32) is running as threaded server
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Error connecting datasource:conquestpacs_s user:conquest password:conquest

Could anyone please help me to findout a solutions.

With Regards & Thanks
    prakash

EDIT: Moved to "Conquest Users" subforum. Admin