Posts by esalsi

Yes, you are right !!!
    The problem is that I'm burning cd roms by nero using file system "ISO 9660" and not "ISO9660 + Joliet". So, all files are written in uppercase.
    Thanks for your help.

Ps: I suggest you to do a check not case sensitive.

Release 1.0.1 and 9.9

Often we have problems trying to read burned cd. When we try to execute K_PACS_LITE.EXE we receive the message "The Server INI-file is missing, please reinstall the application.".

Can someone help me ?

We have some computers with two HD. In the biggest there is the K-Pacs image folder and the "Project Folder" for creation cd roms. K-Pacs is installed in "c:" and the image folders is in "d:". So , when we burn a cd rom we have to change the default directory that "K-Pacs" proposes. Is there a parameter where we can set (fix) the default project folder ?

I receive the message "Insufficient Memory" when I use the "Zoom" functionality in "CR" images. My PC is a PIV-2800 with 512 Mb of ram and 256 Mb of video ram, the operating system is a Windows 2000 SP4. I don't have problems with "CT" images zoom works fine. I'm using K-Pacs Workstation version "V0.9.5.4".

I'm testing the K-Pacs 0.9.5 Version on Windows XP SP2. Why, when I send images via E-mail using the K-Pacs function "Export -> Send as e-mail", enclosed images have extension "dcm" ? The options "Use JPeg compression" and "Medium (lossy)" are selected and in the status bar appears "Compressing images in progress". I think this is a bug.

Regards.