Posts by manzing

Bushranger,

You misunderstood me, i can't search by partial date, i'd like to do so but i didn't find the trick. ASP knowledge seems to be mandatory to do that...

For me, it works well with MSSQL server 2000.

here is my data :

------------------- Start ODBC data source update or creation --------------------
    [CONQUEST] Creating data source
    [CONQUEST] Driver = SQL Server
    [CONQUEST] Options = DSN=local;Description=ConQuest DICOM server data source;Server=(local);Database=conquest
    [CONQUEST] Datasource configuration succesful
    [CONQUEST] ----------------------------------

My user is conquest with password 111, as it is in the original configuration file made by eduard.

As i said before, i had to configure many things before it works with MS SQL (connection, tables...). you must set good authorizations in MSSQL, and allow many things in IIS (asp in disabled by default, security...). Maybe you try to use Apache server, and i don't know if it works with it.

What is your error message ?

i understand now.
    Search on partial name works only if using the begining of the name. we cannot use a part taken in the middle of the name. Also, partial name search does not work on the patient ID (my test study begin with CN and i cannot retrieve the study with that). Ithink it's not implemented.
    Bushranger, how can you search on study date ? this is very interesting !

For the overlay, i don't have anything printed on the image, but i don't know if something must be done to enable it.

Another thing : i can save only in BMP not JPEG. Is there anything to do before it is possible ?

Hi all

I do not use compression at all.
    indeed, this seems to be caused by the access to virtual folder. Now i can browse it but i still can't view an image, and can't download it too (well, the file i download is about 3 Kb instead of 7000 Kb...)
    but this does not explain the search trouble. Maybe a parameter in SQL server ?

EDIT : well it's OK now, i had to put the mime type and the dcm extension in IIS properties in order to make it works.

but i still can't search with partial names.

Hi,

i've tried the webgate viewer of Eduard ( with MS SQL and IIS) this morning, and after 4 hours, it's about to work. I can search images but can't display them though.
    When i click on view, i only obtain grey thumbnails and if i click one, i get an error : error reading image : c\doc&settings.......0123456789.dcm
    It's the same thing with all cases.
    Searching is also a probleme for me : the only way to find an image is to type exactly its patient ID or patient name. Wildcards an partial name do not work at all.
    Any ideas ?

thanks

Quote from Bushranger

Your system is running with sql2000 as a database?
    May be different studies of the same patient are stored in 1 folder?
    your other prob seems strange to me as well.

No, i use the DBF without ODBC for the database, no SQL server.
    i have differents studies of the same patients in the same folder, but i don't think it bother.

Yes, it's very strange to me too !

Are there some users who can report the search function of Conquest to works well ?

i have a mirror for my system disk and the remaining size is well reported.
    The raid-5 volume (containing studies) reports a correct value too.
    Mirror and RAID-5 device are hardware based RAID, and run under Windows 2003 server.
    Perhaps it will help you.

hi,

i've curious results when i search for images in my radio base in conquest.

i give examples so you will understand :

- using a wildcard gives 1900 results (my base is about 2200 studies)
    so there's much less !
    - if i search on a study ID or a patient name, i always have no results, even if i type the name exactly as it appears (i don't know if searching in conquest is case sensitive.)
    - some combined search (ex : P*) give me about 50 results (instead of at least one hundred)

I have the same results searching directly in conquest or querying with K-Pacs from another workstation.

I've reinitialized database but search results are still bad.
    I think to try to delete the "dbase" folder (containing base index i think, probably used for search ?) later in the day

So, does anyone understand what matter with the search ? Do you have the same problems ? is there anything i've done wrong ?

i'd really like to have this feature functioning so i need your help.

My Conquest server is running under Windows 2003 Server, with "DBF without ODBC"

I also have several times this error in maintenance log :

[CONQUEST] ***Unable to update record
    [CONQUEST] ***SQL:
    [CONQUEST] ***Error: 2009240767: ?? :

each time i reinitialize the database

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help.

manzing

Hi,

I use DicomWorks as Dicom Viewer. It offers numerous possibilities of export, including avi export. I recommend it !
    Best of all, it's completly free, even if the author will ask ask you to register (freely) to avoid a few limitations and a nag screen.

you'll find it here :
    http://dicom.online.fr

Hope this will help you !

manzing

I finally decided to push the Dicom images from the first machine (AKA Netpix) so the procedure is completly automated. Clinicians would like to have modified images to be saved, but in this case they must push the images themselves, and that means there will be some forgotten images in the future... To avoid this i prefered to keep untouched images.

It works very well for the moment, so i'm now working on the Query / retrieve possibilities of Conquest and i have new problems... :?

Bokkworm and hscheurig :

Have you set your system up yourselves, or by a Fuji technician ?

I managed to configure a push from the Netpix to my conquest server this morning so i have an automated backup of all images. I had a look to the Eyepix and saw that it's possible to push from here. I ran the "Supervisor" software and it seems that a push can be configured there, but i'm not able to change any parameters.
    There's an "administrator mode" but it requires a password that i do not have...
    if someone has this password... (it seems that Fuji technicians always use the same) it would be greatly appreciated !

if you wonder why i do it myself, it's simply because the technician would make me pay 1000 euros ! it took me 10 minutes to configure the push, so i don't want to pay 1000 euros for a 10 minutes work !

Anyway, thanks for your ideas and advices

Quote from Bookworm

We use a Fuji, but we don't push directly to Conquest - we connect to a machine running the Fuji software, then push from there to Conquest.

BW

I'm highly interested by your configuration (it seems very similar to ours) !
    We also have a machine running the Fuji software called Eyepix, and the clinicians would like to push Dicom files from Here, since the images are already processed (crop, light, contrast..).
    But i can't find the way to configure this. I can push from the other machine (called Netpix, maybe the same for you) but i can't find how to push from the Eyepix.

Another question : Is the push automated, or a user must push every single image ?
    My aim is to have a fully automated backup system

I hope that you understand me, i have many difficulties with english... :oops:

i've just managed to send an image to conquest using K-Pacs 1.0.1 (which i've never tried before) ! It works really fine.
    i had some problems with K-pacs 0.97 a few months ago so i switched to DicomWorks and have not retried to send a dicom image using K-Pacs since this moment.

It seems that the problem come from the send plug-in of DicomWorks...

Thanks for your help Andreas, i think there's no more need to send you the file since it does not seems to be involved.

these were just tests, i'll try to connect the radio system to the PACS tomorrow, then i'll know the truth...

hi,

I'd like to find users of Fuji radiology system who use conquest server as PACS.
    I can't push Dicom to conquest server, i have an error.

Is anybody using this kind of system (Fuji) ?

i saw a fix for Philips or kodac system. Will it help if i enable one or the other ?

I try to push images with the send plug-in of DicomWorks, but i obtained the same results using K-Pacs.

Thanks for your help and feedback,

Hi,

I want to say first that i've really appreciated to find this great software when i was looking for a PACS. It's more usable for me than the web/PHP-based servers.

I'd like to know since a long time what is the compliance of the Conquest Server with the DICOM Format but i never found any answer.
    My Fuji radiology system is DICOM 3.0 Compliant (according to the technician), what about Conquest Server ?

Thanks for your answer,