Posts by manzing

I've tried these commands, the dgate process hung as well.
    But, after that to be done, i restarted the conquest service and now i'm able to launch the GUI ! :?
    Hope this will last, but i'm not sure about anything now...

Thanks Marcel.
    No i don't see the lines you mentioned.
    This server has no difference with others. The lua script used is the same.
    But i think it's the most important database of all (but still an average size, about 68 Mo).

What I can see in log window :

"server has service ....."
    "Starting server (may take a while...)

And then it hangs and do not respond at all.
    As the GUI hangs, the dgate server hangs too. No client is able to query the server or send / retrieve any image.
    If i force close the gui and restart the server, then the dgate is OK, till i try again to launch the GUI.

Hi all,

I have a severe issue since a few days : one of my conquest server ( 1.4.17 beta) hangs every time i launch the GUI.
    It makes the dgate to hang as well, and so i have to force close the GUI and restart the dgate service.

This is very annoying as i'm not able to browse the studies to delete some faulty series anymore.
    I regenerate database yesteday, and i thought the problem was solved as i was able to browse my studies after, and the server was functioning perfectly.
    But this morning, when i launch the GUI, the same issue occures every times... :(

Does anyone have an idea to solve this ?

I would try to regenerate database again, using dbase3 driver instead of SQLlite, but maybe someone has already solved a similar issue ?

Thanks in advance for any help !

OK, Marcel, now this works great ! :D

I've tried with another caller in entry 2, and it works too.

Does this line "for i=0,10 do" permit alternate IP address for the first ten entries ? Or do i misunderstand ?

Many thanks Marcel, this will greatly help me !

Hi Marcel,

It looks like my AE is not recognized as the one in acrnema.map, it's the good name though.
    Thanks !

Is this what you want ?
    I'm not sure this will help, but if you need further informations, please ask.
    Thanks.

Hi Marcel,

There was an error because of a missing comma, but i found it (i think) :

Code
    for i=1,10 do
    AE,IP,P,C= get_amap(i)
    if AE==nil then break end
    print('testing AEs', i, AE, IP, P, C)
    if Association.Caller==AE and Association.ConnectedIP~=IP then
    print('changing AE:', i, AE, IP, P, C)
    servercommand('put_amap:'..i..','..AE..','..Association.ConnectedIP..','..P..','..C)
    end
    end

In my log i can see : testing AE, port...
    And no error, but when i try to connect from my caller with a different IP than the amap entry, i obtain the same error as usual (host did not accept connection) and i can't see the line in the log "changing..." So the IP remains the same and amap is not modified.
    Seems that the script is not able to complete.
    Any idea to solve this ?

Many Thanks !

Hi Marcel,

Yes, my client is in entry one. I've tried several combinations (first entry but on line 2), second entry after loopback...) but none works.
    My acrnema.map does not seem to change at all.
    I've add the following to my dicom.ini.
    Is there any mistake ?

Code
    [lua]
    Association=local AE,IP,P,C= get_amap(1); if Association.Caller==AE and Association.ConnectedIP~=IP then servercommand('put_amap:'..AE..','..Association.ConnectedIP..','..P..','..C) end

Also, could you give me some leads to create a more extensive script that would allow to modify association for several entries, or all entries ?

Thanks.

Hi Marcel,

As you've released the beta (thanks a lot ! :D ) i've tried the lua script you wrote me last time, but it does not operate correctly.
    When my client tries to retreive images with a different IP than the one used in acrnema.map, i have the same error as usual in log window : host did not accept the connection.

Could you help me please ?
    Thanks.

Hi Marcel,
    I've tried to put this line in dicom.ini but it does not work, although my caller is the first entry of acrnema.map.
    Is there a particular syntax to use for the entry in acrnema.map ?
    In order to use it for other entries, should i use this : "get_amap(1)" and replace the "1" by the entry number ?
    Or maybe there's a way to do it for every entries, which would be simpler ?
    Sorry for all these questions, i don't know anything about lua script. :oops:
    Many thanks.

Marcel,
    Thank you for your answer but i'm not sure to fully understand what you mean. :?

What i understand is that wildcard is used for 2 identical values, like :

V* * 1234 un = "V12.34.56.78 12.34.56.78 1234 un" or "V78.56.34.12 78.56.34.12 1234 un" ?

If it is so, wildcard is not helpful for my need.
    Indeed IP address is subject to change from one to another (only 2 in my case) but AET will remain the same.
    I want to avoid to ask my clinicians to modify their AET whenever they're home.
    A dynamic reading of IP address would be usefull i guess but is it possible ?
    it would also solve some issues concerning users that are wire-connected and automatically wifi connected by OS, which cause them to use two IP address simultaneously and prevent their software to retrieve images.
    For now, i ask them to disable wifi whenever they want to connect to Conquest server.

Would it be possible without a lot of work ? I really don't want to bother you... and you helped me so much in the past yet !

Many thanks.
    Emmanuel

Hi all,

I've some users that need access to PACS from their home, using remote VPN connection on their laptop (which are already used on site).
    They're registered in my acrnema.map with their local IP address, AET and port.
    What i'd like to do is to permit them to retrieve Dicom images, using the same AET as usual but with their IP address assigned by the VPN.
    I believed it would be possible by using wildcard but it does not work.
    I've tried several ways :

MY_AET IP_ADDRESS PORT
    MY_AET IP_ADDRESS_2 PORT
    or
    MY_AET * PORT

None of these works.

Maybe someone here has already done that ?
    I've used the search function but can't find any answer, and there's no solution in the manual.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ! :)

Yes, IE7 display images.
    The only trouble in IE7 are the hints on the buttons that are not displayed.

I've also implemented security by using windows authentication and ntfs security, so i can manage users who are allowed to access Webgate.
    But it seems you must have a Windows domain (with server and workstations inside) in order to make it works.

WebGate doesn't display overlay for me, but i don't think this is implemented.
    Anyways, it's not mentionned in the Webgate description given by Eduard at the begining of this post.

It does not matter for me, since we can display Dicom headers in Webgate, and it display the patient name in the list at the bottom.

Now, i've customized the code and it's pretty good to me.

Hi all

All things works rather fine now.

:?: Is anybody able to save image as JPEG ?
    I only have BMP format when trying to save, which is really annoying.
    The JPEG format was annouced as supported by Eduard though, so did i made a mistake anywhere ?
    Is it necessary to install something else to enable JPEG support ?

Also, the calibration cause big trouble in Internet Explorer, it opens many windows and force to quit IE !

:idea: For your information, wildcard is not possible, but you can use % instead and it works, so you can truncate name from the begining. Usefull.

NOTE : Hints for the ocx buttons do not work in Internet Explorer 7, only in IE 6.

Quote from Bushranger

Thanks for your replies.
    I ll try it out.
    What exactly is the uid? The username, defined in the dicom.ini of conquest?

yes, since conquest is using the same database, using the same user and password seems to be mandatory.

Quote from Bushranger

manzing

I got WEBGATE running with MySQL and IIL, I only have probs concerning the what to use for uid, ODBC-driver, server, screenshots would be very helpful in this case.
    But waht exactly do you mean with patial date?
    Can you give an example?

i mean search with date like 200703 in order to match all studies done on Month 03.

Your probs seems to be linked with config.asp, here is mine :

<%
    WEBServerAdr="http://127.0.0.1"
    DICOMDB="uid=conquest; pwd=111; driver={SQL Server}; server=(local);database=conquest"
    ImagePath="E:\Radio\Base2"
    %>

maybe it will helps