Posts by dvcnerfherder

I am still evaluating K-PACS, even though my previous post on this forum went unanswered. Maybe I'll have better luck this time. ;-)

I would like to export images to JPEG format, but when I select the images I wish to export from the Imagebox and click on the "Export ==> Burn on CD/DVD" button, the "JPEG Images" option on the CD/DVD Creator window is dithered out. What steps do I need to perform in order to be able to export images in JPEG? Thanks.

Greetings. I just installed K-PACS v1.6.0 for an evaluation. It installed just fine, but when I click on the Help icon from the user interface my web browser opens with a "Page Not Found" error. Is there no available on-line help for the software?

I, too, am having problems getting conquestlinux1416beta.tar.gz to compile properly under Ubuntu 10.04. I have extracted the files according to the instructions and both jasper and jpeg compile properly. I have previously installed LAMP on this system so I want to make use of the existing MySql installation. When I run $sudo ./maklinux_mysql I get the following results:

In file included from total.cpp:135:
    nkiqrsop.cpp:5144: error: byte has not been declared
    nkiqrsop.cpp:5147: error: byte has not been declared
    nkiqrsop.cpp:5148: error: byte has not been declared
    nkiqrsop.cpp: In function BOOL ToGif(DICOMDataObject*, char*, int, int, int, int, unsigned int):
    nkiqrsop.cpp:5171: error: cannot convert unsigned char* to int* for argument 4 to int WriteGIFHeader(FILE*, int, int, int*, int*, int*, int, ColorStyleType, char*)
    nkiqrsop.cpp:5183: error: cannot convert unsigned char* to int* for argument 2 to int WriteGIFFrame(FILE*, int*, int, int, int*, int*, int*, int, int, int, ColorStyleType)
    In file included from total.cpp:137:
    dgate.cpp: In function int ParseArgs(int, char**):
    dgate.cpp:8968: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
    dgate.cpp:8969: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
    dgate.cpp: In member function virtual BOOL StorageApp::ServerChild(int):
    dgate.cpp:16358: error: max was not declared in this scope
    cp: cannot stat `dgate': No such file or directory