Posts by markpearson

I have come accross a bug while doing command line queries on an image level that only happens when using the dbase driver and version 1412 onwards. My testing is on the linux version but I think it will be the same for windows.

The command ./dgate --query:"DICOMImages|SOPInstanc, ObjectFile|SeriesInst='1.3.46.670589.28.1.1.2198218821.482595673699.3'|%s %s" on my database should return 4 records.

Mysql or postgres on all versions of conquest returns the expected 4 records.
    Dbase on version 412alpha or earlier returns the expected 4 records.
    Dbase on version 412 or later ignors the filter and returns all images in the database.

What is even more curious is that looking up the same records with the cgi interface works correctly in all versions, but if you run exactly the same command externally it has the same behaviour as mentioned above.

You can probably use the Model Name field in the series table in conjunction with Station Name to get the information you want although resuts do seem to be a little variable.

We store data from a GE MPR with entegra workstation, Philips Forte and a Philips Precedence SPECT/CT with Jetstream.

In general the Station Name seems to vary according to whether there are only original (unprocessed) series or a mixture of original and processed.

The Model Name is the camera name for the original series and the workstation name for the processed series.
    Some studies from our Precedence with CT attenuation can have 4 different model names.

Hi,

If your printer also prints TIFF or other formats you can try the solution I use. We have an Agfa Drystar, but Agfa want $300 to setup every new connection.
    I use conquest as a dicom printer and then use a perl script that checks the directory every minute for new files, converts them to tiff using imagmagick and then sends the files to the Drystar.
    This setup is easy under linux and I suspect would also work on windows.
    The image quality is excellent and there is only a small delay before the image is printed.

Mark

I use conquest on a linux system running Ubuntu to store my departments Nuclear Medicine data. I have started writing a web interface to provide as many features of the windows GUI as possible.

The model I have chosen is the html page uses Ajax (javascript) to call php that gets the data from the dgate command line functions.

At present patient lookup works with patients/studies/series/images all on the same page and I am currently working on merging studies and series (our SPECT/CT sometimes puts every CT image in a separate series).

One major reason for writing this is to learn Ajax, so the code is changing quite a bit at the moment. I hope to have a basic version that I can post here in a few weeks.

Mark.