Posts by blub_smile

Oh thank you,

I was trying to put it all into one ImportConverter, no wonder that ths didn work out :-).
    It is working flawlessly however CPU usage jumped from 35% to 90% when importing files over the GUI (dropped files).
    Can this be due to the fact that Conquest is checking which ImportConverter matches the conditions for each file? - meaning every dropped file invokes 3 checks before the server "knows what to do with it" - does this make sense?
    If so would it be a good idea to add a fourth converter for dropped files?

Hello

With the following command I can force to write everything incoming to the server to MAG1:

ImportConverter0 = storage MAG1

How can I configure Conquest to write all new incoming studies from certain AETs (3 in total) "CTSCANNER MRCANNER1 MRSCANNER2" to MAG1 without affecting dropped files or receiving from other AETs?

thx

Mhh,

yeah petty sure it is the whole log content.
    It seems that it declines to write the jk compressed file due to the missing UIDs - which is correct behaviour - and then suddenly aborts the whole archive process instead of just copy the v2 file the archive drive.

Something is definitley wrong with our server now. For last night I set it back to archive in n2 compression and it returned an Error message "could not copy file xyz" to mag2.
    Could this be to the failed archive operations from the last days? - maybe it got stuck at the same file with missing UIDs. Sadly I deleted the two files causing the problem without backing them up, damn.
    Well if the archveal operation goes through tonight we should be good.

Ah the error probably came because the server could not modify the file, therefore tried to save it with compression n2 - which is not allowed for *.dcm extension set for the converter.
    Could you program/add a failsave to that? either save file in *.v2 extenions or just copy the file without modyfying?

thx

Hi

Ok that seemed to work at least a little bit :-).
    When using this impport converter does this also compare files after archiving?

I found an error from which I do not know if it comes from using "jk" as archive compression or from the file beeing invalid:

Code
    [PACS] ***[DeleteImageFile] E:\pacsarchive0\CR\2010\04\2614413\1.2.276.0.24.216.32618837.4.0.1\1.3.46.670589.30.1.3.1.1625066948.1272571762734.1\000001.dcm -FAILED: file does not contain correct UIDs
    [PACS] ***Could not remove image file from database
    [PACS] Archiveconverter0.0: nop
    [PACS] ***[DeleteImageFile] E:\pacsarchive0\CR\2010\04\2614413\1.2.276.0.24.216.32618837.4.0.1\1.3.46.670589.30.1.3.1.1625066948.1272571764046.1\000001.dcm -FAILED: file does not contain correct UIDs
    [PACS] ***Could not remove image file from database
    [PACS] [recompress]: recompressed with mode = jk (strip=0)
    [PACS] Recompress: cannot rewrite jpeg/rle image in v2 format
    failed selecting patients for nightly moving

All files prior to this one worked flawlessly.
    sadly I have deleted the file (it was not from our institution)..crap!!

Setting archive compression to jk results in a crash when dgate.exe is abut to start the move. Collecting information works.
    Will try to get log info next weekend.

Hello

We are moving about 4GB every night to a second drive (archive). Compression on first drive was mostly NKI, now it is J2K.
    After release of 1.4.16 nightly moving of studies from first to second drive using J2K as archive compression did not work - "could not recompress" error message.
    Does the recompress function now work for archive compression aswell?
    greetz

OK

But that would only work if the AET ont the Notebook automatically changes according to IP.

I would get it working with Hostnames, sadly we dont have a DNS server and windows host file only seems to only work with one IP for a host....., so for the moment we are stuck on changing AET when using 3g mobile connection.

Sorry to bother again, wildcards are still somewhat a mystery to me.

We do use one Notebook from different remote locations either over Wlan and a static IP or over 3G wireless on static DHCP IP.
    So this perticular Notebook can get 2 different IPs.

How can I set up conquest to send images correctly?

Example in known providers:

ae / ip / port

notebook 192.168.0.110 4006 jk
    notebook 192.168.7.110 4006 jk

- does not work, only the first entry works. Fr the second entry the log says" host did not accept connection" ---- :evil:

Hi

Ok now its working at least a little bit 8)

AET for the test notebook is:

VVPNNotebook1

Conquest entry is:

V* 192.168.7.25 4006 UN

Works perfectly!

However if I change the IP to "*" its broken again !?:

V* * 4006 UN

Shouldnt it send it to any "asking" IP with matching port and AET?

ClearCanvas log says :
    Failure status received in Move Scu: Failure: Cannot understand

grrrr damn it :evil:

Hi

OK after like about 100 trys I am giving up.
    I am using 1.4.16c and I cannot get Conquest and ClearCanvas viewer to work with wildcards.
    It would be usefull to get it to work because our VPN clients use DHCP and sometimes IPs can change.

Here is the config in known DICOM Providers:

V* * 4006 un

"V" stand for VPN.... AETs , port is always 4006 with uncompressed data.

Hostname example:

VPNNotebook1 192.168.7.25 4006 software: ClearCanvas Viewer.

Conquest log says:

Records = 72
    Number of Images to send: 72
    Host 'VPNNotebook1' did not accept the connection

Clear Canvas log:
    Failure status received in Move Scu: Failure: Cannot understand

Any ideas?

Another (wish), or idea. Maybe others might find it usefull too.

For nightly move:
    - make it possible to determine start time
    - make its resources used dependend on server activity, for example make it pause when server is been under load, then resume when idle?

Hello Marcel,

Who cares about DICOM compliance :D - NKI compression isn't either, or am I mistaken?
    It would add a little more security to J2K compression :-).

BTW: Can you sent me a PN when you fixed the nightly move bug, I would like to test the new verson then, it woul easy up my configuration a lot.
    thx