Posts by HammadMoeen

Hi
    I had searched the forum as well as user manual but i cannot find the answer to my question. I want to save the dicom images of a patient in the following order.

CT
    |
    |_____ Date
    |
    |______ Medical Record Number of the patient
    |
    |____ images comes here

In block level it should be like this

CT
    |
    |____ 20110101
    | |____ all patient of this date
    |_____20110102
    |___ all patient of this date

And same is the case with MRI, CR and U/S.

My second question is that when i send angio or U/S images to CONQUEST PACS Server. It takes sometime but saves them. But when i tried to retrieve them from workstation it took lot of time and sometimes the server got hanged. My whole network is running on Giga and no network performance issue is raised so far.
    I am still waiting for my question regarding automatic transfer of images on daily basis from from one server to another server and delete the images from first server after they were successfully moved to other (backup) server. And when query was made the backup server or archive server should respond to that query.

I had configure the web portion of the conquest and is able to view images also. I put the port 8080 as well as 80 in the WADO port of Oviyam configuration but it is of no use. Need help or recommend me any other web based dicom viewer

Thanks for your prompt reply. But i am using the new version of conquest i.e. 1.4.16. Is the default port is 3333 or 8080. And what about the integration of Oviyam with conquest and roughly how much time is there in the release of conquest new versions that answers to 95% of my questions.
    I am using MySql as database not MS SQL Server. One question i missed out yesterday i.e. was can i setup mysql server on a separate server and conquest on a separate server for better performance and stability. I tried to implement this by editing the localhost to the ip address of the database server but not success.

I need answers to my following questions:-

1. Does CONQUEST support WADO? If yes, then what is the default port.
    2. I tried to use oviyam and Weasis with the conquest and it query and show me the query result? But when i click on the images to view only greyish background colored box appears and no images are displayed.
    3. Currently the conquest i am using have 18 TB of data and sometimes it give performance issues. This problem rises sometimes in peak working hours and sometimes in off hours. The conquest takes two much time to serve a query whereas on background no process was running.
    4. I also need some way to store and then retrieve the Ultrasound images as well as cine loops. The sine loop takes longer time to save and takes 4 times more time in retrieval whereas i am using the v2 compression on it.
    5. Some help on compression protocols also.
    6. Is it possible that conquest move my current data storage to another location after a period of 7 days. (if any script, script needed).

Thanks.

I am using Conquest Server for a long time. But recently i came across quiet a strange problem. When my Radiologist query the Conquest server for any patient data. Only patient Name, Medical Record No. and Date are displayed. Rest of the information like no of images, Comments and Study Description are blank. But when i retrieve that study to my local hard drive all the information are shown. I am getting this problem on all of my workstations (Vitrea, Kodak VXR, Kodak MXR, Kodak MXC, EFilm and Clear Canvas.)
    And secondly i need to know how to use the worklist table. I tried to import the HL7 message but every time degate gave me error. Now i manually add the record and test them.

HI i a m using CONQUEST as a PACS server. On searching the internet i found a web based viewing application , CONQUEST FLEX VIEWER . On configuring it i am getting the following error:

ERROR GETTING STUDY INFORMATION
    ERROR # 2148 null

But on restarting the machine the above mentioned error is finished but no result is shown upon querying the server.

My setting.php file settings are appended below:-

<?php

/* CHANGE THE SETTINGS BELLOW TO MATCH YOUR CONFIGURATION. */

$dbhost = "localhost"; // database host name
    $dbname = "conquest"; // database name
    $dbuser = "root"; // database username
    $dbpass = "administrator"; // database password

$siteRoot = "../DCMFLEXVIEWER/"; // relative path to web directory from webserver root
    $sitePath = "D:\apache2triad\htdocs\DCMFLEXVIEWER\"; // absolute path to web directory
    $imagePath = "D:\apache2triad\\htdocs\DCMFLEXVIEWER\temp\"; // path to temp folder where images are stored for web access.
    $dicomPath = "Z:\"; // path to conquest dicom folder

Z:\\ drive is NAS where DICOM images are saved

?>

Help needed how to resolve this issue: I am running it on windows.

I am using CONQUEST DICOM SERVER as a test server. I had searched the forum as well as the forum i didn't find any material on pre-fetching. I want : if a patient undergoes a CT scan today and he also had some CT scans done earlier , then last two or all of the CT scans only should be transferred to workstations as marked. I want this feature to be in-cooperated with the auto-routing option provided by CONQUEST.

Hammad