Posts by thoffmann

Hello,

thanks for your answer, but i already found out that the query works quite allright on every level. Its just that Conquest won´t show results if the query isn´t defined enough. When I query to show me all studys or patients (about 200) made on 06/04/2010 (Study date) I can`t see any result. When I set some extra filters (part of the name with*), the number of results becomes smaller and Conquest shows results. Is there a certain number of results Conquest is limited to show?

Another question. If i would like to migrate all studys stored on Conquest after using for a long time (for example 100.000 studys) from Conquest to another server, how could this be managed.

Thanks

thoffmann

Hello,

Conquestserver is running and it is possible to send studys to it from Centricity Enterprise Archive (GE) but it is not possible to make a sucessfull query on Enterprise Archive, Conquest says: Incomplet server response. The logs on Enterprise Archive are showing that Conquest connects and makes its query but than Enterprise Archive says:SOP-Class not supported.
    Anyone can help?

Thanks

thoffmann