Posts by taffer

I imported the files to GE SPECT-CT machine and took a look at the dicom tags. There is a group of private tags, starting from 0067 which are filled with radnom numbers and letters, could it be that this PET-CT exclusively needs these tags to accept them? I somehow found these logs and there are many warnings about this group:

I took a look at dicom tags directly from PET-CT, not from Conquest, and they're like in the attached image.[Blocked Image: https://ibb.co/rGzHpBr]

Hello all,

After adding the Conquest as the Dicom Server in our PET-CT machine I can't import the PET dicoms back. There is no problem with CT though. Sending CT and PET to Conquest works (both modality dicoms are on the Conquest), importing the CT works too, but during the PET there is the unknown error on the PET-CT (it doesn't even start).

What the log shows:

The rest of the log is in the attachment (it's from the starting the Conquest, sending CT and PET to the Conquest, and then importing the dicoms back).

If you have any ideas what can be wrong, I'd be grateful. I tested it on the 1.5 beta version and on the previous version too. Always the same problem.

Best regards.

Files

• log.txt

(711.92 kB, downloaded 365 times, last: )

Hello,

I have some rather vague and very general question, as I'm complete noob in the matter of Conquest. But at least I'd like to now of what should I ask someone who might have some skill with it ;)

I'd like to import one of the patient data to OtherPatientID (0010,1000) Field from the Worklist. But it seems there is no such Tag to use for our HIS software. In the attachment there is a list of possible columns to use for our HIS provider coming from Conquest.

Is it possible to do something to have OtherPatientID (0010,1000) available to use? Update of Conquest? Or maybe something could be done in the server itself?

Best regards,

John